Wanna be **HOLIDAY HUNNIES**!!

biggirl86

Postaholic/lurker!
This is a group for everyone who wants to lose a certain amount of weight before a holiday this year.
It doesn't have to be a certain number of months away, just whenever it is!

I have a holiday in Spain at the beginning of September and I would love to look good in a bikini!! That's 4 months away and I want to lose 3 stones. That's just 10.5lbs per month which, if I work hard, isn't a huge amount to lose.
I'm planning my weeks meals in advance so hopefully this is going to work!!

Feel free to join stating the weight you want to lose and when by.

Biggirl86 - Lose 42lbs by 29/08 - 0lb lost 42lbs to go!

Hey hey!

My aim is for a holiday too - though its for a winter holiday so a bikini might be a bit chilly!

I fly to NYC on 31st December, then to Florida on the 5th Jan.

The aim is to be under 10 stone when i go - currently I am 12stone 11lbs.

Would be great to be able to wear nice shorts and skinny tops in Florida without feeling self conscious :D x

i would lie to be around 14 stone when i go away not the smallest but the girls im going with are all a size 12 - under im 10 dress sizes bigger :( YIKES! never thought of it that way before

I think holidays are a fab motivation! Where are you both heading off to?

Diane xx

Hiya
My aim is for a holiday to Cyprus last 2wks of August 14wks away want to get to 11st WI tonight loosing 2lb taking me to 11.12&1/2.

I'll join!! Have a wedding in spain in september and I would love to be 2 stone lighter...I think that's pretty do-able, right??!!

I've got a new holiday to add! June 21st- I would like to lose 7lbs by then as a mini target!!

It's only a few days in the lake district but still it's a nice aim :)

We need to get a list going chaps!

Biggirl86 - Lose 42lbs by 29/08 - (0lb lost 42lbs to go)
Bobsledwheels - Lose 40lbs by 31/12 - (1.5lbs lost 38.5lbs to go)

Poppy81 - Lose 28lbs by September - (2.5lbs lost 25.5lbs to go)
MandiNKel - Lose 14 & 1/2 lbs by mid august - (2lbs lost 12.5lbs to go)

Lost 1.5lbs at WI last night- was happy as i STS the week before :) Slow and steady wins the race!

Keep those holidays in mind guys - its a fab motivator xx

I managed +0.5 this week but its ok, I was away from Friday to Monday so expected it but I'll make up for it next week.

I lost 2lbs this week so well chuffed with that! :D

Inching closer to the goal ;) x

Back