Wanna be slim for summer!!

CPL

Dukan Veteran
Hello

Just thought id start my SW diary here. Have been following Dukan Diet since April of last year and have a some success with the losses. Since christmas ive found it hard to get back on the Dukan wagon and the restrictions were making feel like an up hill battle.

Mr friend in work has joined SW and is having some great losses, and she was eating some amazing foods. So im here to try and get some normality back into my life,especially regarding food. Im scared that it wont work and my motivation will be rubbish, but i keep telling myself that it will work and i can do this. So let the battle of the bulge begin! x:D

Food for today - EE

2 boiled eggs on 2 small WM slices of bread, 1 tsp vlf spread
SW potato wedges with baked beans
Veggie Lasagne (sw recipe) & salad
mullerlight frozen with malteesers (9 syns)
Orange kiwi

Hi colette, well done on your loss already! I find slimming world is really easy for eating out and the restrictions arent as bad as other diets. Good luck!

Thanks for the support. x

Im finding using the diary sheet a total pain in the bum, i have made my own up now and then transfer it on to the diary sheet for class. I like to be able to plan my meals for the week and find it hard to follow on the SW sheets. Any suggestions to overcome this?

Tomorrow night we are going to a party in Nottingham, i have chosen from the menu prawn cocktail, salmon fillet with new potatoes and salad, choc brownie (probably ditch), thinking about having maybe 3 vodka and diet cokes instead of wine does this sound ok?

Had a fab night out, stuck with the plan, except the temptation from the complimentary cujun chips was just too much and i caved in and had a couple. This morning had the vegetarian breakfast, veggie sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, poached egg, fresh fruit salad with lf yogurt, couple of slices of brown toast with lf spread and marmite, and i was totally stuffed. Dont think i did too badly, it could have bee a lot worse, still feel stuffed this evening may just have a bowl of soup for supper.

:lost:
Having difficulty, wanting chocolate, mm chocolate soup, maybe not. off to have food coz im typing kak lol:sad0071:

Food choices for today include

Fromage frais and kiwi for breakfast
Lunch - pasta and sauce tomato and herb, mullerlight yogurt, apple, kiwi
2 sm slices brown bread (HexB) 40g cheddar cheese (Hex A)
Dinner - turkey rashers and an egg
brown sauce 1tbs

weigh in last night and i have maintained, bit disappointed but i suppose i did have a night away and meals out and voddies and choc brownies, so i suppose i should be happy i didnt put any on.

Another week of maintaining, great!, consultant given me some SAS forms to complete to see where im going wrong.

Turkey bacon, mushrooms, eggs and 2 slices brown bread (HEX) 1tbs brown sauce.
mackeral fillets salad
Cheese (hex)
satsumas, apples, pear,
choc fudge bites x2 5 syns

weetabix 2 HEX and Skimmed Milk HEX

lemon rice cake (Rice synned) 2 small slices
muffin
turnocks tea cakes 2

Lost the plot a bit, getting fed up with myself!! why do i do this!!? :(

Carrot and coriander soup for lunch.

Hey Hun! Thought I would stop by and offer a bit of support! Do you do mostly EE days? I'm thinking of trying more red days next week to see if that will boost my losses.
Don't get down hearted though, we have to stick at it and we WILL get there one day :)

Hiya. Have just browsed my way to your diary.

To my eye it looks like youre not eating enough superfree food. Have you thought of upping your superfree - maybe trying success express?

Good luck!

Thanks for the support, i have been thinking about doing some red days, but i think i need to get the EE straight in my head first.

Today has been a better day than, ive drawn a line under the weekend debacle and started afresh today so far so good.
Breakfast
turkey rashers and eggy bread with tomatoes
Snack
strawberries
Lunch
Smoked Salmon and eggs with balsamic dressing (2 syns)
mullerlight, orange, satsumas, pear
Dinner
home made fishcakes
sw chips and baked beans
home made SW choc & raspberry roulade 1 slice (3 syns the whole cake)

2 litres of fluids too
Totally stuffed now!!

Ive got into the habit of taking pictures of meals so I can physically see that there is enough superfree on my plate and keep a note pad handy to write down everything I eat so I dont forget anything. My memory is so bad :)

How did you make your fishcakes?
I tried making the roulade and found it really eggy so ended up throwing it away and eating the chocolate/quark filling instead. Whipped it up with some fat free natural yogurt and it made a nice mousse type thing

Hi Kirsty my fish cakes are amazing even my 17 yr old fussy eater loves them so must be ok!! lol

I make them with 2 tins salmon, tsp garlic granules, an egg, salt and pepper and the magic ingredient of lemon herb and garlic mix from Asda and 35g bran (HEX) mix it all up make into fishcakes and fry with frylight! SW chips and mushy peas! bliss!

I have taken pictures of things ive cooked, if they have turned out well. I keep a file on the computer with favorite recipes.

Not been too bad the last couple of days, i think im finally getting my head round this. I managed to lose 2lbs this evening and got slimmer of the week!!!

todays food

Breakfast
turkey rashers and eggy bread (hex)
snack
nectarine, satsuma, apple
Lunch
chicken broccoli cauliflower onion in RF cheese skim milk (synned 2)
mullerlight
Dinner
baked beans chicken and baked potato.

Ahh yay! Well done on your 2lb loss!!

I gained 1lb this week... But I did deserve it really so trying REALLY hard this week!
Im going to put your fishcakes on my menu for next week :) Ive got sea bass for dinner tonight but Ive never cooked a whole fish before, I get kind of creeped out by the face :eek:
Im trying to make a point of trying atleast one new thing each week.
Have a nice slimming world day :party0011:

Congratulations on your loss :)

Thanks girlies!!

I know what you mean about the fish, i got a whole trout from Asda on special offer, it had fins and eyes, im sure it was watching me, it kept slipping out of my hands when i was trying to wash it, i think it was trying to escape!
Tonight for tea we had stir fry prawns and mussels with red and green peppers onions grated carrot with noodles
Breakfast 2 weeabix and skim milk (syn 2)
Lunch cheesy(hex) baked potato and beaked beans, mullerlight, apple satsumas, pear, nectarine

Must admit i have been very hungry today, my stomach has been growling, i guess its the cold weather making me feel that way.

Tomorrow is a challenging day, have a night out planned with some old work colleagues, were off for a chinese meal and Saturday off out to meet a load of new friends for a meal out.

Back