wanna know details about 790 plan

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lalitak, 5 May 2007 Social URL.

1. lalitak

lalitak Member

i have lost 26 kgs in span of 3 mths. now i am going for maintainance programme. my CDC has suggested to go for 790 plan for one week as first step of refeeding, i am having non veg only on Sundays and on other days i have just vegetarian. can anyone provide me what sort of foods in veg/ non veg are allowed in 790 plan and how much quantity.... i dont have knowledge about it... please help me in this and other thin i will further lose weight in this week or i will gain weight.

thanks, lalit
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. beautifulbutterfly

beautifulbutterfly Full Member

on the 790 your allowed 3 tablespoons of the following:
    Gren Salad, Cucumber Celery spinach turnips chinese cabbage broccoli cauliflower or any cabbage asparagus fennel and celeriac.

And your allowed 250 g plain cottage cheese or 325g reduced fat cottage cheese as a protein along with poultry and fish etc
  4. Azar

Azar Cambridge Diet Counsellor

If you look in to the weight care with cambridge (yellow book) on page 8, there is a list of food options you can choose from. You should have been given this book by ur CDC.

I would suggest going on add a meal week first then moving down to 790kcal next week.

take care
  5. lalitak

lalitak Member

wanna know details about 790 plan & recipes

thanks all, for reply.. azar i have not got any book from my cdc (yellow book) you were talking about. anyone has that book in soft copy or can u suggest me where i will get it.. today i am planning to have fish... anyone please suggest who much portion ( in gms) is allowed. and if anyone has recipe of grilled fish.... i will appreciate
  6. lalitak

lalitak Member

thanks azar for your reply... i have not good any book from my cdc... if you have that yellow book in soft copy... or can you advice me where i can get it online.... and please tell me whats difference between 790 and aam week plan.... thanks for you help..
  7. Azar

8. lalitak

lalitak Member

9. Azar

I hope you find it helpful
  10. lalitak

lalitak Member

thanks a lot...... azar

its very very helpful....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.