wanna know details about 790 plan

lalitak

i have lost 26 kgs in span of 3 mths. now i am going for maintainance programme. my CDC has suggested to go for 790 plan for one week as first step of refeeding, i am having non veg only on Sundays and on other days i have just vegetarian. can anyone provide me what sort of foods in veg/ non veg are allowed in 790 plan and how much quantity.... i dont have knowledge about it... please help me in this and other thin i will further lose weight in this week or i will gain weight.

thanks, lalit

on the 790 your allowed 3 tablespoons of the following:
Gren Salad, Cucumber Celery spinach turnips chinese cabbage broccoli cauliflower or any cabbage asparagus fennel and celeriac.

And your allowed 250 g plain cottage cheese or 325g reduced fat cottage cheese as a protein along with poultry and fish etc

hey

If you look in to the weight care with cambridge (yellow book) on page 8, there is a list of food options you can choose from. You should have been given this book by ur CDC.

I would suggest going on add a meal week first then moving down to 790kcal next week.

take care

wanna know details about 790 plan & recipes

thanks all, for reply.. azar i have not got any book from my cdc (yellow book) you were talking about. anyone has that book in soft copy or can u suggest me where i will get it.. today i am planning to have fish... anyone please suggest who much portion ( in gms) is allowed. and if anyone has recipe of grilled fish.... i will appreciate

hey

If you look in to the weight care with cambridge (yellow book) on page 8, there is a list of food options you can choose from. You should have been given this book by ur CDC.

I would suggest going on add a meal week first then moving down to 790kcal next week.

take care

thanks azar for your reply... i have not good any book from my cdc... if you have that yellow book in soft copy... or can you advice me where i can get it online.... and please tell me whats difference between 790 and aam week plan.... thanks for you help..

Hey Lalit,

Thanks for calling. Ive scanned the programmes for you so if you could e-mail me on [email protected] and i could forward it to you

Good luck ...

hey...

I hope you find it helpful

Back