Wannabe10s Diary

glad u got back into it...ur nearly through the first week after that ull have no trouble xxx

Glad CD is going well. You'll have to let us know those fab losses xx

Well I've not been on here for a while :)
I've managed to stay exactly the same weight over the past 2 months despite not really following any kind of plan as such. Even had a wee trip to Italy where I ate A LOT of pasta!!!
So I'm gonna go back to CD for a pre crimbo detox then who knows??? Got 11lb to get to my first goal and will reassess from there.
Hope u r all well and looking forward to the festive season!
Going to try catch up with you all xxx

hi there. well done on maintaining - shows you are learning healthy habits. here's to a good pre-christmas loss x

Well I've not been on here for a while :)
I've managed to stay exactly the same weight over the past 2 months despite not really following any kind of plan as such. Even had a wee trip to Italy where I ate A LOT of pasta!!!
So I'm gonna go back to CD for a pre crimbo detox then who knows??? Got 11lb to get to my first goal and will reassess from there.
Hope u r all well and looking forward to the festive season!
Going to try catch up with you all xxx

Good luck on CD x

awh well done hunni, to maintain is even better and ur soo lucky getting to italy...ohhh yum italian boys lol xxx
goodluck chic xxx

lol thank u hun took long enough of messing about but im finally getting there!! xxx

Hey Gemma nice to see you posting hun.... well done on staying the same!!!! At least ya got the maintaining malarki sorted!!! ;) x

Good luck for the CD detox x

how u doing hun? xxx

Back