Wannabe10s Diary

Hi hun,
how are you doing with ww now? you have done so well lately x

Hey Gemma

soup sounds lush... haven't made any yet... might have to make a panful for lunch x esp if it's free x

nas x

Hi Hun,
How are you doing i no its a bit harder now colder,which diet plan you following ww or cd? Your at goal tho arn't you? Hope your keeping well xx

hope u are doing ok hunni and are kicking ww butt to day xxx

Well I have another pot of 0 point soup on the go! Smelling good, I seem to be getting better at it. The last one was even edible :)

LOL!

Hope your having a nice week! x

Good old 0 point soup - where would we be without it? Carrot and coriander at our house tonight - even my OH is getting into it :)

Hey Everyone

Aaaaarghhh I've changed my mind again!!! Going to use up the rest of my CD packs (about 10 days worth) then see how I feel after that, may get more.

Just cant seem to control what I eat whereas at keast with CD I can for some reason.

Going to try to get to goal, I initially wasnt too bothered but I now have some events coming up end of next month I would like to be slimmer for.

Going to keep posting on here if thats ok as I like to hear how u r all doing

xxx

hey hunni ur like me im doing ll but stay ere too haha
i think when u can get the hang of cd so easily (as u souns like ur able to) then why not take advantage of it!! yall be at goal in no time xxx

hey hunni ur like me im doing ll but stay ere too haha
i think when u can get the hang of cd so easily (as u souns like ur able to) then why not take advantage of it!! yall be at goal in no time xxx

Thanks Cathy

You are doing so well on LL!!! It really is great when it works isnt it? Just have to find distractions to get thru the first few days then I'll be fine xxx

awh thanks :)
just think of ur events coming up and yall fly through it!! are u doing ss?

Good luck! I will keep an eye on your progress in here :D

good on ya hunni, i used ta love the choc tetra!!! have a good day xxxx

How are you finding CD hun?x

Back