Wannabe10s Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Bananas, 17 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi

Well I joined this forum a few days ago but have been mainly lurking and reading all the motivating posts and diaries.

So I thought I'd start my own to help me keep track and make sense of my thoughts and actions.

I returned home from travelling a few weeks ago and started WW (points) soon after. Been following the plan for almost three weeks now. I am just doing it using the books at home, mainly because I am skint just now :sigh:. I think I have lost about 5lb so far, I say think because my bathroom scales are a bit dodgy. However I am not to concerned about that just now, because I think thats whats gone wrong in the past - I've had a tiny loss or STS then just give up.

Hopefully by keeping this diary it will help me stay motivated and do it this time!

Last edited: 27 October 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    So today has been good so far, had my cereal with skimmed milk and planning on scrambled eggs with WW toast for lunch. Going to make a curry for dinner tonight. Yummy. I have 20 points a day so should still have some left for snacks. Its all good :)

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sounds like youre doing well...

And we LOVE the idea of another diary ;)

5. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Hi hun,

A diary is DEFINATELY a great idea for keeping you motivated, I for one can honestly say that the support, little posts and advice I've had in mine are one of the reasons I've stayed on track.

5lbs sounds fantastic, but I think your right for not letting the scales rule you either - your clothes are probably the best indicator - I say it because Im finding myself completely obsessed with the number on the scales, even though Im now a size 10, I HAVE to loose another stone until I hit my original target, I find what the scales say determines my mood for the day - its completely ridiculous - I SHOULD just be going by the size of my clothes but I let those damn scales rule me... anyway, Im rambling as usual - can you see that I think the whole scales thing is a good idea he he .. :D

So, how did today go? what your goal?

6. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hiya!
    Yesterday went well, my curry was yummy.
    Did go half a point over (oops) but will only have 19.5 today.
    NikkiH i know what you mean, I used to be like that and would be so down if the scales didnt shift and that would usually lead to my motivation legging it!

Hope everyone has a good day today

xxx

7. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    P.s Starlight and NikkiH I am awestruck by how much each of you have lost! Well done!!!

8. Clair

Clair Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi wannabe10, just have a suggestion to keep you on track with your weigh ins... use the scales once a week in your nearest Boots, it's cheap and they're accurate. You get a little slip so that you'll have a solid record too.

Sounds like you're doing well so far so well done.

xxx

9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi lovey ,you sound like your doin so wellx

10. SiobhanVon

SiobhanVon Silver Member

Hey Wannabe10! Great to have another diary to read. I've just started mine too...I really think it helps x How much are you planning on losing? The little 'weight-loss tickers' are a good idea too!

11. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Update

Well I've been struggling :cry:

With my laptop!!! I seem to have a rather intermittent internet connection just now ;)

Luckily WW is still going well. Although yesterday I found it hard to eat :eek:. So carried over 4 points I'm sure I'll manage today :p.

I go into week 4 tomorrow and I am going to aim to increase my water intake and step up the exercise. I really want to join the gym but dont have any money at the moment. Hopefully I'll be in a better financial position in about a months time. In the meantime I'll make use of the mini trampoline and the dry weather :chores016:.

Thank-You for the Boots suggestion! I actually used to do that and loved the little print outs but the scales were out of order in my local one - I will go back and see if theyre working now though.

Hope u all have a good WW day!

xxx

12. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Morning :) ... Sounds like your doing a great job! its always a pain tho isnt it when you just dont want to eat! .. maybe you could save the extra points for a treat .. takeaway or somthing that you love! ....
    Hope your having a great day :)

13. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Good luck hun,sounds like your doing well xx

14. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Heehee I'm trying to post lots so I can get all the extra stuff for my profile!

Boring day today, I have been trying to find a job for ages and seem to be getting nowhere. I applied for a few last week but they all have really long closing dates :(.

Dont know how long I can go on without working, I'm just totally wasting my time sitting about the house with no money to go anywhere or do anything. Really hope I get a job soon and get back into normal life.

15. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Also meant to add me stats.
    When I started my bathroom scales said I was 11st7 (that was the shock) but the following week I was 10st13.
    I usually hover around the 11st mark so I think the first weigh I must have been bloated or something (had just been on a veeeeery long plane journey)

16. SiobhanVon

SiobhanVon Silver Member

I was the same last year when I was off work for a while, bored out of my tiny mind! But I suppose it means you have more time to cook ww food and maybe do some exercise. Once the weight starts coming off you'll be a lot happier! I'm fat and busy, I'd so much rather be fat and not busy ;)
    I'm so busy with work I find it impossible to do more than throw a ww meal in the microwave and rarely get time to exercise. Enjoy the time off while you can and don't feel guilty about it. If you keep looking you'll find something when it's right!x

17. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Glad youre having a good week.

Did you know theres a Minimins get together in Glasgow this weekend :)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I just wrote a post but it didnt work :(
    It was just to say I've had a rubbish day.
    Although on the upside I lost 1.5lb and have only had 5points so far :)

20. SiobhanVon

SiobhanVon Silver Member

Wow, 5 points!!! My God, I've had 14.5 and I could go another 30!!! ;) Well done you xxx

21. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

well done loveyxx

22. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Blimey I hope you finished off the rest of them lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.