Wannabe10s Diary

well done on deciding to go back to ww hunni, no point in messing about with cd if u just cant get back on that wagon, u just end up messing about to much!!
xxx

Welcome back hun,lovely to have you back with us,we both leave and come back each time!! good luck and well done xx

Well diary time to use you the way I made you for.

Official Day 1 back on WWs although I have been sensible(ish) over the past coupla days.

So far today

SS Milk 1

Brekkie - None as didnt have any. Now this is something I will not make a habit of as I love my breakfast. Have now got in supplies of porridge and weetabix :)

Lunch - Quorn peppered steak 1.5 with veg 0
WW caramel creamed rice 1.5

Dinner - Egg noodles 3.5, 2x quorn sausages2 veg 0, pasta sauce 1.5
More creamed rice 3
Other - Raisins 1.5, malt hot choc 1
Going to keep WI day as a Tuesday, think I will use the scales at work as it turns out my home ones are VERY kind to me :)

Otherwise things are good, looking to book some trips away soon, if I can find the pennies!

Last edited:
well done on getting started ull be soon flying at it again xxx

have to say i refuse to spend points on bars when im doing ww never think there worth it for some reason, i prefer a bag of tayto!! x

I think it's still under wraps x :)

lol I dont seem to save many points.... i think i'm just plain greedy x ha ha x

You seem to be getting back into the swing of things quickly, well done. I take my hat off to anyone that can do CD, I know I couldn't so have never ventured down that route, my will power only goes so far!!!

I am not capable of eating half a chocolate bar! I can share one with my OH but I can't have half of one sitting round laughing at me. Hats off to your willpower.

Bagsy me first for t'other half please :D x

Wannabee .. what soup did ya make today?
Im looking for new ideas :)
although i have to say that the covent garden soups are on offer in tesco and they are DELISH! .......
hehe lots of points tho ! lol

Wannabee .. what soup did ya make today?
Im looking for new ideas :)
although i have to say that the covent garden soups are on offer in tesco and they are DELISH! .......
hehe lots of points tho ! lol

Hey Pixie :)

Well yday I put a stock cube in 500ml water in a pan, added chopped leeks, brocolli, cauliflower, grated carrot, onion and a few other 0 point veg. Added some coriander and chives (the dry stuff) then simmered for about 40 mins. Then took about half of it out, blender it and out it back inthe pot. It was delicious! xxx

Back