Wannabe10s New Shiny 2009 Thread

Bananas

Gold Member
Hey WW Gang

Was a bit apprehensive about posting here again as it feels every other day I am on here or on the CD forum claiming to start again afresh!!! :eek::eek::eek:

But here I am again! I managed to maintain the weight I lost last year up until Xmas. Found out I out on half a stone and am now 10st3 arrrrghhhhh :cry::sigh:

I think the first few pounds will come off quickly as I do feel it is more bloating than fat. Desperate to get under 10 stone again then my next goal is 9st6 (the very top end of my healthy weight range).

Went along to class last night along with half the female population of Glasgow signing up for the New Year. Love the new folders and got a calculator...very handy!

Heres to getting slim :)

Last edited:
Hi hunni, long time no see, you will get back into the swing of things very soon hunni.xxxx

We weigh the same im 10st 3 as of this morning.lol.

What weight do you want to be??

Hi hunni, long time no see, you will get back into the swing of things very soon hunni.xxxx

We weigh the same im 10st 3 as of this morning.lol.

What weight do you want to be??

Hellooooo :)

I wanna get under 9stone then reassess from there. I'm feeling horrible just now, cant believe the difference half a stone makes. Didnt really notice it when I was bigger!

Just having some lovely oat so simple now :) then gonna go buy some fruit

Whats your goal?

To be honest im not sure now, im fairly happy as i am but want to get to 10st as that was my goal to start with, will see how i feel when im there but probably try and stay between 9st7 and 10st or between 9st and 9st 7, ooooo i just dont know and playing it by ear.lol.

Welcome back to ww hon and good luck with it. You're right, it's amazing how much difference half a stone makes, isn't it? We don't always realise that on the way down but we sure know it's there if it goes back on!

To be honest im not sure now, im fairly happy as i am but want to get to 10st as that was my goal to start with, will see how i feel when im there but probably try and stay between 9st7 and 10st or between 9st and 9st 7, ooooo i just dont know and playing it by ear.lol.

Heehee I'm the same. I always wanted to get under 10stone and in October I got 10 9st7 and wanted to lose a wee bit more.

Going to go swimming as often as possible too :)

I love swimming but our local pool is sooooooooooooo cold, i used to go twice a week but was getting chest infection after chestinfection from being so cold all the time, when we were swimming it was like cold air was being blasted at you under the water.lol.

will start again when the weather warms up.

Good luck hun, we can get these extra 7lbs gone in no time.lol.

Hi, welcome and good luck for your mini weight loss journey

You must be tiny if 9st 6 is at the top end of your bmi range. I am only 5 2 and 9st 13 is the top end of mine.

I think its really unfair for us little 'uns cos that half a stone will make a difference to you - we need to be 6ft tall!

Hey welcome back hun :) im so glad you took the plunge to post again xxx

Hi and welcome back. Good luck with your restart x

Hi welcome back hope you do well in losing the weight you need to. You lucky being 10st 3 i wish i was that weight im 14st 3 at the moment and feel horrible nothing fits me at the moment.

Hi, welcome and good luck for your mini weight loss journey

You must be tiny if 9st 6 is at the top end of your bmi range. I am only 5 2 and 9st 13 is the top end of mine.

I think its really unfair for us little 'uns cos that half a stone will make a difference to you - we need to be 6ft tall!

Hello yeah I know its unfair being short. I'm 5'1 and the WW guide has 9st6 at the top end but I know its quite a few pounds more for each inch!

Hey :) ... oo your good drinking water in this weather! .... bbrrrrr .... actually its quiet tropical today, 2 degrees! lol ...
Im currently drinking lots of tea! hehe

Back