Wannabe10s New Shiny 2009 Thread

Well done on reaching day 2. Good for you drinking loads of water cause I do believe the same although most the time I have to force myself to drink. Hope your day gets exciting.

welcome back chic :)
ur doing fab and dont worry ull be back down in no time xxx

glad to hear you're still going strong - i believe in the water thing too, but like Keisha I have to force myself to drink it! x

Well done! :) Have you thought about getting one of those small cold packs & a lunch box that's like a small cool bag? I use one for the children & it means they can have things other than a sandwich like wraps, bagels, tubs of homemade pasta salad, yoghurts, homemade fruit salad etc. If you can keep things cold there is a lot more you can chose from. I bought them from Lakeland, not the cheapest place though.

Hi hun
Your doing so well by the sounds of it,good luck for your wi tomorrow :)

Well done! :) Have you thought about getting one of those small cold packs & a lunch box that's like a small cool bag? I use one for the children & it means they can have things other than a sandwich like wraps, bagels, tubs of homemade pasta salad, yoghurts, homemade fruit salad etc. If you can keep things cold there is a lot more you can chose from. I bought them from Lakeland, not the cheapest place though.

Thank-You! Yes I do have to get something like that. Apparently u can also get food flask type things that keep your food hot. Will have a look 2moro

xxx

Well having a bit of a crappy day, nothing to do with WW! Will maybe report back later

Hey WW Gang

Was a bit apprehensive about posting here again as it feels every other day I am on here or on the CD forum claiming to start again afresh!!! :eek::eek::eek:

But here I am again! I managed to maintain the weight I lost last year up until Xmas. Found out I out on half a stone and am now 10st3 arrrrghhhhh :cry::sigh:

I think the first few pounds will come off quickly as I do feel it is more bloating than fat. Desperate to get under 10 stone again then my next goal is 9st6 (the very top end of my healthy weight range).

Went along to class last night along with half the female population of Glasgow signing up for the New Year. Love the new folders and got a calculator...very handy!

Heres to getting slim :)

Welcome back Gemma! Nice to see you back here. Good luck! xx

Wow well done. Great start! 3.5lbs is fab :)

That's why my goal is 10 stone....I don't want to lose a point lol ;)

Goodluck for the remaining few pounds x

woohoo hunni well done ur flying at it xxx

Well done missy....

Well my day certainly picked up after that post! :)
Had a nice blast from the past today
Then went to WI and am 3.5lb down bringing me to just under 10stone :)
Have to drop a point though

Well done you!

I am not jealous at all.... no :eek: Not of the 3.5lb loss or of you being under 10 stone :eek: not one tiny bit!:eek:

Enjoy Wagamamas!x

Never been to waga's. Is it nice? x

Back