WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Thanks Marge :eek:

I don't know why I'm so hungry- I swear the coke zero at the cinema wasn't coke zero really because all last week I was really struggling to have all 3 products!

In the end I had my porridge- generally don't like having my final product so early but I had to eat. Also had a little bit of OH's chicken breast (from a whole chicken so don't worry I didn't leave him with none :p) I thought best to satisfy with some protein then risk craving anything else and heading for the fridge.

Hope you've had a good day 1 and not been too difficult.

It must be a day to be hungry. I am back to drinking copious amounts of water. I have filled my 2litre filter jug twice already today but water does help to stave off the hunger pangs.
Mere x

Well I wonder if its the water making me hungrier because I've drank more today than any other day last week and hungriest than I've ever been! I guess 2 months without a normal dinner is taking its toll but I'm not going to cave in. I can't risk getting behind by even a week for this wedding! x

Just think of those 12s Hun ;) No food is worth missing them by a week!

Im sure you'll be fine and feel better by tomorrow, just stick this out! If you ate, you'd feel guilty afterwards anyway and it wouldn't have been worth it so may as well avoid the foods and just focus on Fridays WI :D

You're doing fab as always xx

Re: January to July Challenge! 5- 6 stone to lose!! Here we gooooo!!!

Your so right Ed- its not worth it esp as those 12s are near. Just have a feeling im going sts or lose 1lb. Just having one ofthose evenings where i feel like ive put on like 5 stone hah.
Drank 3 litres of water- would like to have drank more but its better than the two litres I was drinking last week.
My worry is I might be holding water because I didnt drink enough last week :-\

You will probably be up and down to the loo all night now and wishing you had a bit of water retention! :D
Mere x

Your so right Ed- its not worth it esp as those 12s are near. Just have a feeling im going sts or lose 1lb. Just having one ofthose evenings where i feel like ive put on like 5 stone hah.
Drank 3 litres of water- would like to have drank more but its better than the two litres I was drinking last week.
My worry is I might be holding water because I didnt drink enough last week :-\

It all adds up Hun I wouldn't worry, and I have felt heavier, then weighed and actually lost a few lbs. the water is probably making you feel full and weighed down. I haven't drank hardly anything all week and now I'm worrying about holding water when I up my intake again this week, but hey ho!

So excited for you! 12s are coming and you sooooo deserve that :D xx

Ahhh only just got back from work changed into jimmie jams and gotten into bed! What a long day! Going to skim over your diaries and get some shut eye!

Not much to report on the skinny minnie front :p

catch up later xxx

Good Night Minnie :)

Have a fab day Hun xx

Thanks Harry and ED :D

So one more diet day until WI Friday morning- which will also be my total loss for 2 months! I can't believe I haven't had proper food/dinners/carbs from normal food in 8 weeks! When I started, I never actually imagined doing it for so long but now it seems the norm.

Doing well on the water front, despite weeing for England! Have had all 3 products and will treat myself to some coke zero later this evening. My skin is so much better again and beginning to feel so much better about myself. (Until the next lot of spots arrive! :p)

I'm looking forward to Friday as I haven't weighed myself all week!! I am so proud of myself for not having a cheeky weigh in! I hope I don't get disappointed though seeing as I'm all excited about it now :S

xx

Good luck with WI on Friday.
Mere x

Re: January to July Challenge! 5- 6 stone to lose!! Here we gooooo!!!

Thanks Mere :) Fingers crossed for the 12's!! X

Afternoon Hun!

12s for you tomorrow eeeeeek!! :D xx

I friggim hope so! They are taking forever to come around! Argh! I think I will cry if I'm 13.0 and not in the 12's.

Had my last shake and going to not drink anything the rest of the night so I'm not bloated tomorrow! xx

OH has ordered a massive Indian takeway- I'm talking the lot he hasnt held back- b*stard! He left some of his starter so I've sprayed it with deodrant because he's left it on the table!!

OH has ordered a massive Indian takeway- I'm talking the lot he hasnt held back- b*stard! He left some of his starter so I've sprayed it with deodrant because he's left it on the table!!

LOL!! I love that you sprayed it with deodorant!

It's so friggin annoying when they do stuff like that, it'd be better if they took themselves out n had a sit down meal rather than bring it in the house.

Have you said anything to him? And does he know you sprayed the food? Imagine if he eats it! Xx

Excellent Hun, love the spraying idea haha! xx

Haha no we won't eat it, it was bits he doesn't like that come with the mixed starter thing like bhaji. He thought I was a bit weird doing it but know I would have ate it otherwise and my deodrant was in my bag next to me. Felt quite empowered doing it though! Go me! Now just got ignore everything else he left- seeing as he got enough for 5 people. I said if he doesnt move it out of my sight I'll spray that too. Crazy deodrant spraying lady hahaha!!

It is inconsiderate but he was really hungry when he got back from work. He asked me if it was okay- not that he would have listened if I said no! I said yeh just don'tlet me have any!! Say no to me! By the time it arrived he wasn't that hungry anymore- hence the indian feast in my kitchen! It is hard but I have WI tomorrow so thats keeping me going!

Welcome Jael :) Was reading your posts on another thread. Good luck on this journey :D I'll check out your diary if you have one :)

Back