WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Yeah Marge and Harry- looking forward to doing the shred as I get closer to goal. In the meantime, will have to try some of your suggestions Mere- I like the stairs one :)

I guess thats true ED- I didn't realise they were as bad as they were though!

I'm going to have to wave like the Queen to reduce any bingo wobble :D

Yeah Marge and Harry- looking forward to doing the shred as I get closer to goal. In the meantime, will have to try some of your suggestions Mere- I like the stairs one :)

I guess thats true ED- I didn't realise they were as bad as they were though!

I'm going to have to wave like the Queen to reduce any bingo wobble :D

Can just see you in the tiara and the white gloves! :queen:

Mere x

I'll have to become partial to the pastel suits :D

So today I have been feeling ridiculously hungry. I think getting up at 8am and spending all day indoors doing school work is not a good combination!

I shouldn't have had a bar at 10am as then I had all my packs earlier than usual :S

I did well resisting some of the yummy naughty food in the house but did have a few chunks of grilled chicken breast and an egg. I thought I'd rather satisfy with this than possibly have something naughty- my Dads staying with me this weekend so its carb central!

I've come to the conclusion though- although it hasn't been a TS day- I've still managed to refrain from anything besides chicken and eggs in 2 and a half months. I've got until July on this diet so it's unrealistic to think I'm never going to crave normal food as 7 months on TS is a hell of a long time!! If I can go 7 months with only exante pcks and a few bits of chicken and an egg here and there I'm happy with that. 100% no extra carb all the way that is for sure!

As you do this diet, you start to realise there isn't one way to do it. Some of use exercise more than others while others do nothing or stick to the recommended 20 mins. Some have all shakes, others mix it up. Some have a bit of chicken etc to help them out when they feel it while others stay 100% throughout. Some have the AAM week, others choose not too! We know what works for us :)

xx

You are so right hun. Chicken and egg is ok as long as its not cake or chocolate. We need to see what plan works for us.hope you have lovely Sunday.

Minnie
I totally agree with what you say we each have to find our own way through this diet . One size does not fit all. Like you I have been very hungry today and had chicken. I am not fond of eggs so they hold no appeal. Agree with Harry at least it was not something naughty like chocolate.
Mere x

Re: January to July Challenge! 5- 6 stone to lose!! Here we gooooo!!!

Yeah well I just thought this diet is hard and im going to be doing it until july its normal to have a bit of something to help me along the way...7months TS with no chicken to help would be very hard. And previously ive had the odd meal here and here amd still had good losse.s. if I putbo from having chicken I'd be very dubious about maintaining!

Well done everyone, we're doing great! Xx

My sentiments exactly, I've had wafer thin ham and chicken on those days when I feel that I can't keep on keeping on. Not every day and only when I might pack in.

same as you I think if I can't have this what chance of maintenance have I got. It has not effected my loss so far and I will continue to do this when needed.xxx

your doing great

I find if I eat anything other than Exante I either gain weight or STS. I have been the same weight since Wednesday which is a little disappointing especially since I am so hungry at the moment. I am going to try to glug down extra water today to see if that will help.
Mere x

So true, we all have our own way of doing what suits us best, and we find that out quickly!

I just hit my 3st loss today in 76 days so I am deffo doing it the right way for me! :D

I still haven't had a nibble of anything or chewed a crumb though but your losses are practically in sync with mine and have been from the word go, and that's with the odd nibble of keto-friendly bites, although rarely, so it shows it doesn't have to be done any one way, as long as its on the plan!

We're all bloody brilliant arnt we! :D xx

Hope you've had a fab day Hun :) Night night xx

How have you been today Minnie ?
Still sticking to it, your way, I hope ;)

Morning Hun :)

Hope everything's ok? Got a sense something's changed, is different, from your posts about everyone's different/eating..

I hope you are still on plan and all is well :) Don't worry if a slip up has occurred, recovery is getting on here ASAP for the support to get back firmly on the track so let us know your good! xx

I'm sure you'll be on tonight so I won't worry :) Hope you're having a fab day Hun xx

Hey guys, sorry to have gone AWOL!

I'm actually fine, I just spent the whole day Sunday out of the house and didn't get back until late and then had my planning to do rubbish! Thoroughly missed you ladies :) I can't wait to catch up on your diaries- feels like I've been away for aaaages- not just a day haha.

I have stuck to the diet- don't worry ED- I'd rather chew off my arm then eat carbs!! Thanks for your lovely concern :D I did find the Saturday difficult but because I was so busy- kept to my packs but didn't have as much water as I should.

I stick to what I say though- there isn't a one way fits everyone with this diet. For me having the chicken helped me not have a massive binge! I'm feeling like I need an AAM week soon, but so scared of putting on weight or having a STS. Also worried I wouldnt be able to go on 3 packs again :S

Hope your all well, will catch up shortly :D:D

Hi Minnie
I don't suppose there will be any carbs in an arm! Protein mainly and a wee bit of fat. :D Good to see you back on here.
Mere x

Aww thanks Mere!

Haha- that is true Mere- no carbs just plenty of protein!! :p xx

Good to see you back hun ;-)

It's some mission to catch up on you all!! Might have to come back later after I've done a bit of marking!! :D

But wouldn't have it any other way!

Hey Minnie... I'm glad you had a good on plan weekend :D
Instead of AAMW... would you not do the 4 packs instead...
Or do you feel the need to be slightly normal ?
:)

Back