WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

I don't know really, see I wouldn't want the extra carbs having a 4th pack would give.

I'd rather have 3 packs and then 200cals of protein to keep carbs to a minimal.

Have you ever had a AAM week since you started Exante?

I don't know really, see I wouldn't want the extra carbs having a 4th pack would give.

I'd rather have 3 packs and then 200cals of protein to keep carbs to a minimal.

Have you ever had a AAM week since you started Exante?

Not as such Minnie...
I used to have a meal whenever I worked in the evening..... which over a month period, was a about a week. But it wasn't a week consecutively, just a few days here, and there.
It really did work for me, as I struggled so much at work with the evening meals.
I have had sooo much going on recently, that I haven't done this for a long time. But I think I will go back to it, as I found it did work.
And I exercised throughout :)
Its like you were saying the other day... it worked for me, and was my way of this diet :)
Deffo have to get back to that..................
:)

Aw good! So glad you didn't go AWOL :)

I don't know what iv missed as I didn't see you write that you want food, but what is the talk of AAM week and extra packs? Are you thinking of a plan for the low calorie week or are you just fed up of not eating? xx

Well, my plan was always to do exante but follow the CD guidelines and on that plan you have a food week every 12 weeks. As it's our 11th week this week, I have been thinking about the meal week.

Like you Marge I have had a couple of WS days here and there- well not proper WS- normally 2 packs and a meal. Perhaps I don't need a meal week if I have had these odd days.

I have been feeling hungry over the past few days. I was thinking about what could be the cause. The only thing Ive done different is drink coke zero so perhaps I best cut that out! xx

Minnie I have been struggling with hunger this week too I feel the hunger could be a bit psychological as 10 weeks is such a long time. Or maybe our bodies are trying to tell us something. :)
Mere x

It's so annoying feeling hungry. I finding myself watching people eat and looking into the fridge and trying so hard not to have anything.
10 weeks is such a long time but I was doing so well haven't been that bothered about food up til now. Maybe its the thought of the AAM week that is making me think about food more.

I think its in the air hun, i do that as well nowdays. hubby bought food from outside and offered it to me and i said no to him that i am not a dog stop giving me food as a treat.Few mins later i was digging into the food box and i had two bbq wings :mad: i dont know why i do that. i am really annoyed now. Hope you have a good day hun.

I sometimes feel that all I ever say to my husband is "god I'm starving" . He must have the patience of a saint. Lots and lots of early nights in the quirky house at the moment.

I wonder what is in the air ladies!!

I never felt like this the other 10 weeks! It's just the period around 5/6pm once that goes I'm fine! I even left 2 packs until this time to help!

Hopefully Harry, the wings won't be that bad as they are protein.

Quirky- love the surname! If that is your actual one :p Haha :D I think an early night is best for nights like these! x

Is it proper hunger Minnie ?
Or is it your head playing mind games with you ?
ED said it a while back... Phyiscal or phsycolgical ?
If all there was to eat, was an apple, would you eat it ?
If you want more, then you know your mind is playing tricks on you eh ?

Ah right I get it now! Do what's right for you then Hun :)

You are doing bloody brilliant, always have done. A food break week sounds good instead of the hunger getting the better of you. Which I'm sure it wouldn't anyway as your a tough nut!! What's the plan you have decided?

Yes make sure it's physical hunger not psychological first, that can be a tricky game! Have a fab day Hun and best of luck for WI tomorrow :D xx

Where are ya Minnie ?

Hey guys sorry couldn't come on yesterday.

My class were singing at the theatre so didn't get back from work until 10:30! I went straight to bed when I got home!

Your right Marge about the two types of hunger. I think it was physical as even was envious of OH's peas at excited over salad leaves.

Because of the theatre trip, I didn't have much water y'day which I am gutted about. I couldn't keep leaving the theatre to pop to the toilet as had to stay with my class- we were sat down from 1pm til 5pm and then 6:30 until 8:30 and then an hour drive home so drank as much as could in between times but not as much as I would normally as I have been finding when I need to go...I really need to go!!

I don't think my loss will be that high tomorrow- I'm hoping for 2lb though! Pretty please! I have been feeling so bloated at the mo and realised I should actually be on my period now but havent had one since January- which is not unusual for me. I think I still get the symptoms of a period without the bleeding.

Hope your all doing maaaarvelously. xx

Hi Minnie
Did you enjoy the theatre trip?
Good luck with WI.
Mere x

Oh wow Minnie, that is a long day !!
I hope you enjoyed it :)
Good luck for WI tomorrow :D

Thanks guys, fingers crossed aye!

Yeah it was really good! My children were in the choir, it was a sort of like a children's opera. They did amazingly just such a long day for both staff and children! To be at work at 7:30am and get home at 10:30 is such a killer. I had an observation on the morning before we left too! I did manage to read up on some of your diaries quickly because I've got the APP now! :D xx

I dont know what I would do if I didnt have the app for my phone !!
Some days I'm out of the house 14 hrs, between work, gym and travel, and there is no way I want to turn the laptop on after that !!

My phone is so basic it belongs in the stone age! I had an all singing all dancing one that was great but after I dropped it in the toilet it was never the same :eek: so bought a cheapy to tide me over until my contract runs out.
Mere x

Wow, what an exhausting day but sounds like it was worth it and you've had a great time. Good luck with weigh in xxx

Re: January to July Challenge! 5- 6 stone to lose!! Here we gooooo!!!

The app is great..means I can check up during the day so I dont get too behind on diaries! X

Back