WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Hi Skinny, well done! Agree with the confidence issue xx

Well done.
I am so happy for you.
Its deffo down to confidence.
You are doing great.

Just seen your photo...you look fantastic

Wow minnie !!!
What a confirmation of confidence to have that kind if feed back on your teaching. Well done :D
I can't see your pic on my phone, but I bet you look lovely :)

That is fab Hun what an achievement!! Weight affects us so much more than looks doesnt it, and its amazing to see the changes on e we shift it and blossom, Well done, I bet you felt chuffed!

Have a lovely day hun xx

I did feel chuffed ED :D It made me realise how much I valued myself before- hated attention on me, talking out loud, speaking to people- obviously not good traits for a teacher. Tried to put on a brave face everyday but dreaded every single day and would be sick with nerves. Now I'm completely different! Also, I developed a strange like 'stutter' where I'd panic when talking and get my words muddled up. I did consider seeing a speech and language person but instead I tried not to talk to people- esp new people as I'd be worse then. Now that's completely gone! Strange but true! Wow, I sound like a right weirdo- but it came out of nowhere and now it's gone!

Anyway, I have just eaten the new apple and cin porridge! I love it! Going to order some more as only bought 3 to try! Also have been for a cycle through the woods- my dog is soo puffed out running alongside me so I must have been going fast as she's a fit dog! I've had a chicken salad for lunch too just felt like I needed a little extra.

One day before WI- it could be anything this week!

Good luck!!! fingers crossed for you.
I am sure you are going to hit your target.

As a former teacher I know what it is like o lack confidence. So pleased to hear about your assessment and how positive you now feel. You have worked so hard and deserve all the accolades that are coming your way. A real star.
Mere x

Ahh thanks Marge- I did try and do a bit of this last night but wasn't doing it right from when I looked before when Mere said a couple of months back!

So I've got too much time on my hands, and although I'm not at goal yet, I thought I'd put my stone losses together as a timeline of pics!

Here it is! Also posting a comparison of start weight to now. I think I'll delete the one I put on y'day.
View attachment 97820
View attachment 97821

Those pictures are absolutely amazing. You would think that the new you was a completely different person. What an inspiration you are to us all!

Good afternoon Skinny. Ooooh that new porridge sounds nice.

How did weigh in go? Fingers crossed xx

How fabulous hun I am just so happy for you xx Good luck for WI tomorrow! :D xx

Good luck for your weigh in.

Hope you have a good WI Minnie :D

Good afternoon Skinny, hope your weigh in went well xx

So how did the weigh in go? Well. I hope!!!!!!

Hey ladies, sorry to keep you in suspense!

I lost 1lb on Friday's weigh in but happy with that as I know I had put on from the bbq at Mum's last weekend.

Loving this hot weather but very tricky to stay on plan I am finding.

Instead I have had the weekend off still 600 cals and 60g carbs but of salads and fruit instead of shakes. I have treated myself to a mini milk on both days which are 30 odd cals and 5g carb. Trouble is they are so moreish!

I feel happy doing this. Maybe I will do 5:2 with exante products now. I am finding it frustrating now because I know how to eat healthily and now I have put in the hard work am fairly controlled when it comes to over eating.

Wish I could healthy eat this last 6lb off but know it will come off quicker with TS-ing.

Enjoy the sunshine ladies :)

5:2 ing to the end will give you much more choice. And actually give you back some of the control. TS may be quicker but its not all about speed now, is it ?;)

Good morning Skinny and well done on the 1lb lost!

Sounds like you're being very sensible. Like Marge says 5:2 ing might give you some control, and ease you into eating healthy long term for after Exante?

I dunno, it must be hard and quite scary being so close to goal. Lots of thinking and decisions to be made. xx

How are you doing Minnie ?:)

Hoz things your side Minnie? hope everything is ok.

Back