WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Good afternoon, hope all's well in Skinnyland xx

Change of plans sound interesting hun! How is it going?

Hope you're having a fab weekend :D xx

How is life?

Hello all,

Feels like I haven't been on here for ages although I think its only been a week!

Lifes been so hectic and haven't had the energy to do anything in the evenings!

I'm also having bowel troubles which really got me down last week :(

On the positive side- I was 2lb down on Friday so now 9.10.

Though have had an amazing weekend and have had 1 prezzo meal- chicken breast in a tomato based sauce with salad and several gin and tonics!

Life is so living after all! :)

Mass catch up needed!! xxx

Sounds like you are having a great time. And well done on the two pounds off

Well done minnie.
Enjoy :D

Well done hun! Glad you are enjoying all the other benefits or your skinny self - living and not existing xx

Thanks guys :) weighed this morning and weighed 9.8!! Despite hot weather and totm!

Have been at a funeral today and ended up having ham salad and coleslaw. So might not be 9.8 tomorrow!

2lb from goal Minnie ?!?!?!?
Well done :D

9st8?! How fabulous :D congrats :)

Morning everyone,

Sorry I haven't caught up with everyone yet! So busy at the moment, lot's of stuff going on- relationship etc. but fun exciting hen do/wedding stuff for one of my besties too! :)

Just thought I'd share my loss this morning- 3lb so 78lb altogether and 1lb from my initial goal!!

I'm on the hen do this weekend but going to drink gin and tonics and eat sensibly. Last weekend I drank and ate and actually lost a lb so hopefully will be okay and if I put on I'm sure it will be rectified quickly.

I have been doing WS for the past 2 weeks and have had greater losses :) So I have 3 packs and a ham or tuna salad for lunch everyday. :)

Will catch up after the hen do ladies, xxxx

Oooh just realised I need my new badge for 5 1/2 stone :)

Fantastic. Enjoy your hen do.
Mere x

Wow minnie :D
Thsts a great achievement !
Have a fabulous weekend :D

Whooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!! Well done you tiny superstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats just fantastic!!! How chuffed are you?! Very very interesting that you've been having better losses now with WS, Good to know! Congratulations hun, Holiday soon too isn't it? You'll be the fittest little hotty on the beach :D

Saw the hen party plans, Sounds amaaaaazing!! They did similar on TOWIE, I can't wait to see pics! Have a fab time hun and enjoy the school holidays and your hols :D

So so happy for you xxx

Ummmmmm where the heck have you disappeared?!!?!!!! And I don't mean from the forum, I mean in body... WOWZER Girly you are flipping teeny weeny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (FB photos).

With your little height I reckon you look a size 6 right now!!!! I won't be able to achieve that with my height boo!!

Omg massive well done you tiny tiny little hotty.. About time you name changed that's for sure!! :D xx

Haaa aww thanks ED. I don't think I look like that day to day! Just a flattering dress!!

So, it's about time I caught up properly and tonight I'm going to fill you all in!!

3 weeks ago I finally saw sense and broke up with my OH of 4.5 years! Totally right decision- I knew for over a year that it wasn't right but my lack of confidence and worry of being on my own forever because I was so hideous kept me in denial.

I feel like such a weight has been lifted of my shoulders! I want to start living life again and now I have the old me back I can't wait to start a fresh!

The only problem is OH is being stubborn about leaving and won't accept it's over. It's a shame that I can see it getting messy- that's not what I wanted!

On the positive side....I have been asked out on two dates!! :D I have accepted one and I'm going on Friday!!!! Scary as still not totally confident with my appearance :S He rang me today and I was a bag of nerves so even more scared!!

Eeek!

xxxx

Wow good luck on your date. X

New you! Everybody deserves to be happy. Exciting times ahead for you xxx

Back