Wannabethin1979 Food Diary (I WILL DO IT)

Wannabethin1979

I joined SW on 16th June 2010. I've slacked a bit this week and stopped measuring HEX's or Syns and guessing resulting in a gain. Thought I'd start writing down everything I eat again here.

My progress so far is :

Week 1: -3lb
Week 2: -2.5lb
Week 3: -3.5lb
Week 4: -4lb
Week 5: -3.5lb
Week 6: -3.5lb
Week 7: -2.5lb
Week 8: -0.5lb
Week 9: -4.5lb
Week 10: On holiday - Cornwall
Week 11: On holiday - Cornwall
Week 12: +0.5lb
Week 13: -1lb
Week 14: -3lb
Week 15: -4lb
Week 16: -2lb
Week 17: -1.5lb
Week 18: -2lb
Week 19: -1lb
Week 20: -0.5lb
Week 21: -0.5lb
Week 22: -2.5lb
Week 23: -1lb
Week 24: -2.5lb
Week 25: -2.5lb
Week 26: +1.5lb

Thursday mornings are my WI's at class.

So today i've eaten: Extra Easy Day

Breakfast: Vanilla Mullerlight (Free)

Snack: Banana (SuperFree)

Lunch: Tesco Value Pasta in Tomato and Onion Sauce (like Pasta N'Sauce) (Free), Lettuice, Tomatoes, Spring Onions (SuprFree)

Snack: Banana, Approx. 15 Red Grapes (Superfree)

Dinner: Home-made Extra Lean Mince Beef Burger with onion (Superfree) and 3 Light Laughing Cow Cheeses stuffed inside (Free plus HEXA), 57g Wholemeal Roll (HEXB), SW Chips (Free), Salad consisting of Lettiuce, Tomatoes, Spring Onions, Yellow Pepper and Red Cabbage (SuperFree), 2 tbsp of Hellmans Extra Light Mayo (1 syn), 1 tbsp of Heniz BBQ Sauce (1 syn)

Snack: Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Total Syns: 8

Please feel free to comment or point out any mistakes - all help is needed and appreciated - Thank you !!

Jodieboo said:
Wow your losses are fab. Only two gains since you've been on plan.. that's brilliant!

Only thing I would point out, is if you're doing EE (which looks like you are) you need your 1/3 superfree at breakfast too xx

Thank you, I know must admit I'm pretty chuffed! As for breakfast, yesterday was an odd day, in and out so had the yogurt then about an hour later managed to grab a yogurt lol - thanks again x

16/12/11 - EE

Breakfast: 2 x banana (superfree), approx. 15 red grapes (Superfree), Vanilla Mullerlight (Free)

Lunch: Tomato Pasta N'Sauce (free), salad consisting of mixed leaf, tomato and spring onion (superfree), Banana (superfree)

Snack: Hi-Fi bar HEXB)

Dinner: Fillet steak (free), SW wedges (free), half a dinner plate full of salad consisting of mixed leaf, tomato, red onion, pepper, red cabbage (superfree), 1 tbsp of Hellmans Extra Light Mayo (0.5 syns)

2 x 250ml Chardonnay (19 syns??)

Why oh why is wine my downfall lol - had friends over for dinner, had good iterations of sticking to the one glass..........

17/12/11

Breakfast: Banana (superfree), approx. 10 red grapes (superfree), Vanilla with chocolate sprinkles Mullerlight (free)

Lunch: 3/4 packet of Pasta N'Sauce, 42g RF Cheddar (free & HEXA), banana (superfree), Apple (Superfree)

Snacks: Red Grapes (superfree), Hi-Fi bar (HEXB)

Dinner: SW homemade Chicken, veg & potato curry (free & superfree), Boiled Rice (free), 1/2 Popadom (2 syns) 1 tbsp Mango Chutney (2 syns?)

Syns: 3 x 250ml Chardonnay (29.5 syns??)

1 small slice of garlic bread pizza (no idea)
2 x Sainsburys Potato Wedges (no idea)

Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't worry too much. You can pull it back, just try and do some damage limitation. Reduce your syns a bit and up your speed food. You still have 5 days until you next WI. :) Unfortunately it's my time of the month this week so i'm looking at a gain from the water retention :( I've been waiting for my stone award for nearly 5 weeks :'(

Jodieboo said:
Don't worry too much. You can pull it back, just try and do some damage limitation. Reduce your syns a bit and up your speed food. You still have 5 days until you next WI. :) Unfortunately it's my time of the month this week so i'm looking at a gain from the water retention :( I've been waiting for my stone award for nearly 5 weeks :'(

Thanks hun, when's your way in day? Good luck !!!!

Well today wasn't too bad:

Breakfast: Got up late so had an early lunch at 11.45am instead

Lunch: Jacket Potato with baked beans and a salad with lettuce, tomato, onion and red cabbage. (free & superfree)

Snack: Hi Fi bar ( HEXB)

Dinner: Extra Lean mince and superfree veg stew (courgette, swede, carrot, peppers, lentils and onion (free & Superfree) with mash potato (free plus milk HEXA allowance)

Syns: 175ml Chardonnay (4.5 syns)

Good luck tomorrow !! Let me know

I promise I am not an alcolholic lol - it's christmas lol

19/12/11

Breakfast: Banana (Superfree) and Raspberry & Cranberry Mullerlight (Free)

Lunch: 1 slice of wholemeal bread from 800g loaf toasted (HEXB), 1 tsp of Anchor Lighter (1.5 syns), 1/2 tin of baked beans (free) and a mixed leaf salad with tomato and extra lean ham (free/superfree), 1 tbsp of Extra Light Mayo (0.5 syns), banana (superfree)

Dinner: 1 chicken breast wrapped in extra lean ham (free), 1.5 tbsp of Heniz BBQ sauce (1.5 syns), 42g RF Cheddar (HEXA), SW dry roasted potatoes (free), roasted peppers, mushrooms, onion and tomato (superfree)

250ml glass of Chardonnay (9.5 syns)

Total syns: 13 syns

Breakfast: Banana (Superfree) - wasn't hungry!

Lunch: 1 800g slice of Hovis Wholemeal (HEXB) topped with 2 slices of lean ham (free), 42g RF Cheddar ( HEXA) and half a tin of Baked Beans (free) with half a dinner plate of mixed leaf lettuce (superfree)

Dinner: SW Kheema Curry with added Onion, Mushroom, Pepper & Green Beans (free & superfree) with Veetee Pilau Rice (2.5 syns?)

Syns: 250ml glass Chardonnay (9.5)

Total Syns: 12 syns

Back