Wannabslim's Diary - decided not to go to WI

Sounds good :)

What sarnie do you manage to have for 1.5 points though?? I want one of those

Yayyy thanks Irene :) am going to make up lots of 0pt soup this weekend to fill me up tho as have been feeling v.peckish!

Starlight, its 2 slices 50/50 Crustless with 1 slice tesco value ham. That's it. (i dont do butter in sarnies). Not overly filling but with everything else its enough. I am considering taking 2 rounds tomorrow tho :)

xxx

Have just had me tea, was delicious! Bit of a random combination of things but twas lush:

1 small jacket potato (2pts) with a tsp extra light flora (0pts), filled with mushrooms (0pts) and a slice of reduced fat cheese melted over it (1pt). Then a beef stirfry made with fry light (0pts), healthy living beef strips (2.5pts), mushrooms (0pts), stir-fry veg (0.5pt) and some chow mein sauce (1pt).

Total for whole meal: 7pts.
Remaining for today: 4pts

Tbh I think I am unlikely to save any points tonight though as for some reason I still feel hungry so may have a little something later on... but if not then I'll be able to save 4!

1 small jacket potato (2pts) with a tsp extra light flora (0pts), filled with mushrooms (0pts) and a slice of reduced fat cheese melted over it (1pt). Then a beef stirfry made with fry light (0pts), healthy living beef strips (2.5pts), mushrooms (0pts), stir-fry veg (0.5pt) and some chow mein sauce (1pt).

Total for whole meal: 7pts.
!

You know, i'm gonna have to try that stir fry!!! It sounds delish!!!

You are doing so well chick!!! x

Your stir fry sounds so yummy that i have got the ingredients for tea tonight, although i am using Prawns instead of beef.

You look like you are doing great.

Glad you like the sound of my concoction kdma, hope you enjoy it! Thanks everyone for posting on here, tis nice to know people are around!!

Heres my food update for today. I decided I do need a bigger breakfast as a yoghurt alone was simply not satisfying me. So today I had a little extra, and it worked, generally! (for the rest of the day I didn't hardly snack at all). I also increased the number of sarnies I have at lunch and cut down on the junk, which I found filled me up more this afternoon and I felt nowhere near as hungry as I have been feeling the past few days.

I also found out I am no longer going out for dinner tomorrow so decided I should use up half of my 9 saved points today, and due to the reduced snacking during the day meaning lots of points left from todays allowance, with the 4.5 extra on top I have had plenty to play with this evening. So decided to treat myself!:

Breakfast:
1 piece of Kingsmill 50/50 Crusts Away as toast (0.5pts) with 0.5tsp of lemon curd (0.5pts)
1 WW toffee yoghurt (0.5pts)

Total points: 1.5

Lunch:
-4 slices Kingsmill 50/50 Crusts Away (2.5pts) with 2 slices of ham (0.5pts) made up as 2 rounds of sarnies
- 1 packet of French fries multipack bag (1pt)

Total: 4pts

Afternoon snack:
- 1 packet of quavers multipack bag (1.5pts)

Dinner (treat meal!):
- half of a normal size portion of chips (4.5pts)- very impressed I didn't want any more so I stopped!
- a small pizza (8pts)

Total: 12.5

Points used so far: 19.5
Remaining: 1.5
Banked so far this week (excluding today): 9

I would like to use up a further 6 points tonight leaving me 4.5 for tomorrow. Feel quite full after my dinner though and very satisfied, so might use them for snacking later on as I am being left by myself (Mike's going out) in front of the telly. I think maybe a curly wurly and something savoury... mmmm....

Have to say, I LOVE weight watchers right now! Long may it continue! PS I sneakily hopped on the scales this morning (I know, I know, but I couldn't help it!) and I have already lost some weight. Now I know its going by my scales and not WW ones, and they may well vary on what weight they show, but mine say I am 2lbs down since Monday :D if that is right then I am over the moon. Would love to lose 2lbs whilst eating all this yummy stuff. Any more would be a bonus but 2 is fantastic!

xx

Good idea with increasing the food throughout the day, especially if it stopped you from snacking :)
What day is your official WI?
xx

Yeah and eating more filling, lower point seemed to sort the hunger out nicely :) my weigh in is on Monday evening, how about you hun? x

You're doing really well, keep up the good work x

Yeah and eating more filling, lower point seemed to sort the hunger out nicely :) my weigh in is on Monday evening, how about you hun? x

Yep - Monday for me too :)
I have a class near work at 4:30 and one near home at 6:30 but have been to the 4:30 one the last 2 weeks :)

Will be rooting for you :)
xx

Well, I have had a packet of quavers to use up my last 1.5 points for today. Still haven't eaten into (scuse the pun) my saved points. Am going to have to find a way to use them up tomorrow! So that means I still have 9pts in the bank ready to go :) xx

"GULP" better find a Monday meeting to go to!!

Back