Wannabslim's Diary - decided not to go to WI

Hi gang!

Well to add to my dreadful day the courtesy car firm didn't get to me til 7.55 and proceeded to take 15mins doing all the paperwork. Meeting started 7.45 but I decided to go along anyway, even if it was just to be weighed at the end. Lucky for me the meeting didnt finish til 8.40 so I still got to sit in for about 20 mins of it. And I got weighed...

2lbs yayayayyyyayy!! After the day I've had I needed some good news!! Wore exactly the same as last week just to make sure the WI was accurate :) so thats 2lb of fat lost! Also meant to say this morning I managed to get into a pair of new trousers I'd deliberately bought a size too small 2 weeks ago :D :D :D yay me!

Got back from the WI and Mike (God love him) gave me a massive hug and sent me off for a lil nap. When I woke up he had run me a bath (I only have baths when I'm stressed or ill), set up candles all round the room, incense was burning and my laptop on the loo seat with family guy on (i hate just sitting in a bath with nothing to entertain me!). Sooooo sweet of him! He then came in halfway through and gave me a foot massage. Such an angel!

So I now feel nicely relaxed and off to bed in a mo :) good end to a stressful day all in all!!

xxx

Oh what an awful day for you. Glad it ended with good news. Well done on your weightloss. And what a lovely partner you have.

what a terrible day you had! Well done though on the 2lbs thats brilliant.:party0019:

Re: potatoes, i roast mine in Buttery Fryight now - its lovely and they taste gorgeous and its 0 points!

Glad you had a good loss at the end of a rubbish day hon x

Buttery frylight - sounds yum. They don't sell it at Waitrose though - Lydia, where do you get yours?

K

I got mine in Tescos, but I have seen it in Sainsburys and Asda. I also bake tofu in it before adding the tofu to sauces, curries, stirfries etc, really makes it tasty.

Mmm yummy thanks for the tip hun!!

Well, today has been better although still somewhat stressful having been threatened with the costs of the hire car unless I returned it and switched to the company preferred by the bloke who crashed into me's car insurance company!! Arrgh! So I have to return the car delivered last night (it was organised by my insurers but as they are not footing the bill and the other insurers don't use the company I'm hiring with) and get a new one. At least they have promised the new one will be a manual and not a semi-automatic like this one is!! Haven't driven it yet as am too scared!

Got to work early today to make up for the time lost yesterday but don't think my manager even noticed as she was late in herself :( blast!

Dietwise, its been ok but don't have loads of points left as have eaten quite a bit! Got enough left for a decent tea and a snack tho so its all good :)

Am pretty tired but much less stressed than yesterday!

OMG Marie, I can't believe I forgot to update it! I have NEVER done that before!! I'm taking it as a good sign that I'm no longer obsessed with my weight!!

Good to see you about hun, how are you doing?
xxx

Got back from the WI and Mike (God love him) gave me a massive hug and sent me off for a lil nap. When I woke up he had run me a bath (I only have baths when I'm stressed or ill), set up candles all round the room, incense was burning and my laptop on the loo seat with family guy on (i hate just sitting in a bath with nothing to entertain me!). Sooooo sweet of him! He then came in halfway through and gave me a foot massage. Such an angel!

Oooh, ummm.... does he have a brother :whistle::angeldevil::innocent0002:

That was lovely of him to do that! I have to be entertained in the bath too! No wait.... that came out wrong lol. I'll stop now:D Hope you are having a good day and well done on the 2lbs!!! You are doing so well! xx

Hehe yes he is rather amazing. Thats why I'm marrying him! :)

Today has been fab. I was so good during the day that I had loads of points left for this evening, so I had a mini pizza for 3.5pts and some potato waffles (4 to be precise) for 6pts. AND I still have 6 left! So, I intend to treat myself :) snacktime mars and a packet of crisps HERE I COME!!!! Feels so naughty even though I know its ok!!

Wedding developments have been made today. All will be revealed in the next few days!!!

x

Hey everyone,

Thanks Starlight, I do feel like its easy going now, although it will be even easier when i can remember some of the points for food values as at the moment I'm having to work everything out...

Yesterday was a fab day, had 20 points, 1 saved for the weekend, and couldn't have eaten any more if I'd tried.

Missed brekkie (been going in early),

Mid-morning snack:
ASDA healthy range bakewell slice (1.5pts)

Lunch:
WW bread x2 with slice ham (1pt)
Packet of french fries (1.5pts)
Dole fruit in jelly (1.5pts)

Dinner:
Small Tesco ham and cheese pizza (mini one) (3.5pts)
4 Birds eye potato waffles (6pts)
Mars snacktime (3pts)

Snack:
Worcester sauce Walkers (2pts)

Total: 20.
Saved: 1
Banked this week so far: 1

I really enjoyed my food yesterday. Am having a bit of a craving for junk phase at the moment, must be hormonal. I love that I can eat to suit my mood on WW!! Tho I did have a multivitamin due to the lack of fruit and veg yesterday!!

Off to work now, catch you later xxx

Good evening everyone :)

Well, another good day on the old weight watchers! Am afraid I seem to be getting into the habit of not eating breakfast, but I assure you it is not deliberate, I just seem to always be too rushed and also I find if I don't eat til mid-morning, I seem to eat less througout the day (and crave less too). So for now I will try and eat brekkie if I have time but won't beat myself up about it if I miss it!

Brekkie: zilch, nada, zip.

Mid-morning snack: asda healthy range lemon slice (1.5pts)

Lunch: WW bread x2 (1.5 pts), 1 slice ham (0pts), walkers french fries multipack bag (1pt), asda healthy range bakewell slice (1.5pts). Total: 4pts

Snack: packet of quavers (1.5pts), sugar in coffee with a mars snacktme (3.5pts). Total 5pts

Dinner: 300g (when frozen) McCain Home Fries (5.5pts), Mini Tesco pizza (3.5pts). Total 9pts

Total points used: 19.5
Remaining: 1.5
Saved so far this week (exc today): 1

Planning to save the last 1.5 and going easy on the snacks tomorrow, hopefully save a few for the weekend.

xxx

I do think that this is the good thing about WW, if you have a few days where all you crave is junk, you're not blowing the diet, you just think a bit differently about the sort of junk that you eat.

Yes I agree with Karen, as long as you stick to your points. I'm craving junk at the mo as well, thinks its the GF and I can't stand fruit at all either which is really unlike me as I always loved to have at least 2 portions of fruit each day, hopefully my fruit loving taste buds will return soon!

If you are not a brekkie person how about taking some cereal to work and having that as your mid morning snack, then lunch, mid afternoon snack, dinner then another snack later instead of the mid morning snack (if that makes sense!!)

Well, it was Boardroom Lunch day at work today (last Friday of the month), and I survived. I opted for a duck hoi sin wrap, reckon it was no more than 7 points as thats around the same as one from Pret, and Pret is quite high in points on things generally. In fact its higher than the supermarket ones so hopefully I haven't underestimated it! I also got bought a skinny mocha which I have pointed at 2.5, which is accurate as its from the eating out guide.

Other than that, hadn't eaten anything else today (left my snacks at home by accident) and have been too busy to go out and get anything, so that left me 11.5pts.

Just had 6 little melba toasts with 1 triangle laughing cow extra light (1.5pts), and a packet of quavers (1.5pts) so now have 8.5 pts left. Will have my dinner a bit later today as its Friday and I intend to have a lie-in tomorrow so want to eat later on.

Spent most of last night cleaning and tidying, and am planning to spend the next hour in front of the telly and then finish off the job. Its the washing up, spare room (only a little job), bedroom and batrooms tonight so quite a big job. Will be worth it once its all done though!!

Chief bridesmaid is coming to stay tomorrow and keep me company while Mike's away with the boys (he left me on my own yesterday and is back on Monday), AND we are going to look at WEDDING DRESSES!!!! zomg I am SOOOOOO excited! Just hope I don't fall in love with one as I intend to lose a bit more weight before I buy. Just going for ideas!

Will be nice to have the place clean and tidy before she gets here! Am having a bit of a cleaning mission at the moment and even washed and cleaned out my car on the way home from work today. Feel like now I am working I need to put a bit of order into my life and not waste all my spare time dossing about in a mess! And my car was SUCH a mess!! It just needs hoovering now and its done :), its been a state for so long it will be lovely to hop in and feel relaxed rather than having to stare at a load of mess and rubbish.

Sorry to go on, just haven't updated really for a while so thought I should!

xxx

Back