Wannabslim's Diary - decided not to go to WI

Quite by accident, I am now a Monday WI person as well :)

Hehe! Shout out to the Monday/wannabe Monday crew lol!!

Have had a strange day today as have been out and about in town doing things and kinda forgot to eat. All I've had so far is a curly wurly but I've just put a chicken burger and some wedges in the oven (7pts for the meal). Add that to the chocolate and I will have used 9.5pts, leaving me 11.5 of todays points for tonight, plus my 9 saved points. So I will have 20.5 for tonight. Might have to go out for dinner to use them up!! Gonna look into places that are good for points now :)

yummmy! x

Hey - did you decide how to spend this evenings points?
I'm going to have a chinese takeaway - Mushroom Chow mein and Chicken and Mushrooms.

So shall we petition WW to only run classes on Mondays so we can all get weighed together :D:D:D
xxx

Heya everyone,

Had a lovely time last night but went over my points quite a bit. Am going to be clawing the back today as having a roast for lunch so will go easy on the potatoes and just have chicken with loads of veg!

Went to frankie and bennys and had a mushroom lasagne with half a garlic pizza bread shared with my friends. I then had an ice cream sundae :) all of this took me just over my points but then I have to add the alcohol on top. I had one bottle of magners (1.5pts) and 4 vodkas with diet coke (4pts). I thought vodka was only half a point!! :( :( so by that time I was over loads and now have 8.5 points to make up today :( is that going to be ok?

xxx

Not sure WW would encourage going under your points by 8.5! Could you do some exercise and make up say half of those points?

The lasagne sounds yummy!

I agree, i would just cut back your points over the next few days to make up for it :).

Whens your WI chick? x

Well I guess I could hold back 4 today and 4 tomorrow as tomorrow is day 7 and weigh in day. That way I am making up for it and sticking by the WW ethos of max. save 4 per day. Cheers guys!

xxx

Hi Nikki... you are doing great chick... well done you.. can't wait to see how you get on tomorrow :D

Ooooh really?! It WAS smirnoff!! Yay thanks hun!!!

Just had roast lunch. 2 chicken thighs with no skin (5pts), 4 small roast potatoes (uncooked weight 100g=3pts) and loadsa veg! Am absolutely stuffed now and have lotsa veg left for my 0pt soup :D

Happy days! Just hope I lose tomorrow!!
xx

Hey hun,
I was just looking at the ham I bought for sandwiches this week, it was from Morrisons, and is the squared shaped stuff.
anyway, it's 0pts for one slice and 0.5pts for 1, 2, 3 or 4 slices, only moving to 1pt at 5 slices.
Just thought I'd let you know incase yours was the same?
Fab news that you were drinking Smirnoff :) thats a bit claimed back already hun :)
xx

Ooh Kitty thanks for that hun! Didn't realise mine is the same! So I can have 4 slices for the points of 2 :D that's good news!

0pt soup is made and separated into 2 frozen servings and 2 fresh ones :) yummmm! Am still stuffed from lunch so not entirely sure what I'll do with all my points tonight. Maybe a choccie splurge:D

xxx

Did you make the roast potatoes yourself and did you use oil or frylite spry stuff, only asking as 100g uncooked potato is only 1 point so techinally if you didnt put anything on them they would have only been 1 point

Sadly i used a little olive oil to roast them (think it tastes nicer) but its worth knowing I can save points using frylight!

Just had 5 little melba toasts with 1 laughing cow extra light cheese triangle spread thinly across them.They were yummy and the whole snack was only 1.5pts :) now eating a meringue nest with dole fruit in jelly (total 2.5pts). Only got another 3.5 to use up now as I plan to save the last 3.5 to make up for yesterday, then can save another 3.5 tomorrow and we're back in the black! So thats good!

xxx

xx

Thanks hun :)

Well, am done using my points for the day now. Just had a little can of WW/Heinz spaghetti in tomato sauce (1.5pts) with a slice of WW white danish bread to mop up the sauce (0.5pts) and an Asda healthy range cherry bakewell slice (1.5pts). So thats my 3.5 used up. Here are the totals, for the record..

Points eaten today: 17.5
Points banked: 3.5
Points in bank: -3 (need to bank 3 tomorrow to reset to 0).

Weigh day tomorrow. Not gonna worry about eating/drinking less before weigh in as when I was weighed last time I had eaten and drunk as normal, and want an accurate result!

Back to work tomorrow, feels like I haven't really done much relaxing this weekend, but there's plenty of time for that next weekend as am having a girly pampering weekend with my chief bridesmaid :) yayyy!

xxx

Hey guys.

Well where do I start? I've had the worst day ever today! Don't know where to begin- I guess with the beginning of the day.

8.50am - white van man drives head on into me because he decides he can't be bothered to give way when I have priority. Damage: car needs to go into garage and courtesy car required, 40 mins late for work, bad start to a Monday morning. Rectifiction: Nikki calls insurers at work and arranges repair and courtesy car. Verdict: annoying but not a big deal as its all sorted.

10am - realise that the woman from Vodafone messed up and instead of activating my new sim card with my new number, she activated with my old number (also on Vodafone contract). Damage: new number deleted so nobody could contact me, old number only working on new sim card, 1 sim card rendered completely useless. Rectification: see below...

1pm: Vodafone guy on the phone says I have to go back to the store where I bought the phone. Damage: angry Nikki, cant get to the store til Saturday. Rectification: Nikki decides she has to go to the most local Vodafone store after work.

5pm: Nikki goes to Vodafone store nearer her (not the original one where I bought the thing) and nice chap gives her two new sims and activates one for each number. Damage: neither phone works as sims take up to an hour to register on the network, courtesy car chap can't get in touch with her, she's late home and worried that the courtesy car chap will have been and gone cos its now 6pm and she told them to deliver at 5.30. Rectification: Nikki uses nice Vodafone man's phone to call insurance co. and arrange alternative courtesy car delivery plan, also phone magically starts working while Nikki on the phone.

18.30: Nikki gets home and turns on her laptop, only to find it shuts itself down and won't restart. Damage: laptop broken and a really annoyed Nikki. Rectification: Nikki shakes laptop about a bit and leaves it for a while, when it magically starts working again!

OMG such a stressful day its unbelievable. I'm going to go into work early tomorrow to make up for the lost time today, as its only my second week in the job and don't want them to think I'm not dedicated, even if the accident was totally not my fault.

It's weigh in tonight, I just hope this string of unlucky events will not extend to the meeting and I see a good loss! Feeling the need for a long soak in the bath, a bar of chocolate and an early night. Unfortunately WI probs wont finish til about 9 so the soak in the bath will have to be missed, but the bar of chocolate and early night will go ahead (I have enough points left!!!).

Hope this courtesy car is gonna turn up soon as it still isn't here and its supposed to be here before 7.30 :(

What a day. On the upside, I haven't had time to eat much as was on the phone all thru my lunchtime (ate my sarnies on the phone but not much else) and was really busy all day due to coming in late and having to leave bang on 5 to get to the phone shop in time, had about an extra hour's work to do squash in! So pointswise am doing quite well. Don't have it in me to put them all up on here right now but I have 7.5 left having already deducted the 3 I needed to drop to make up for the weekend's antics. And I've already had dinner, so that 7.5 can be used on some yummy treats! Will indulge after the meeting!

xxx

Oh dear, what a dreadful day. Well done well done well done for sticking to your points in spite of all this!

Hope your wi goes well x

Back