Wannabslim's Diary - decided not to go to WI

Good Luck honey! You seem to have a great plan which I hope becomes reality VERY soon!! xxx

thanks everyone :) its so nice to know u guys are with me on this one! am so excited to get this month done with and hope to be able to come back soon :) xxx

Oh mate. I am sorry to be losing you but completely understand why you are doing it. You have done so well on WW these last few weeks but I agree that to guarantee your goal in time for your dress would need a quick fix. LOADS of luck to you. I shall be watching how you get on but will miss you lots. (((hug))) xxx

hey hunni xx
u seem to have made a very well thought about decision. and well done for making a decision that is right for u.
ull get to where u want in no time with cd, and im the same as u felt id be at my pre ll size for ages before i even got to maintaining.
good luck huuni xxx

Awww Lea, bless ya hun! I'll still be around, send me a message anytime, and you've got my msn!! Will try and stop by from time to time and will def be checking up on you! I'm a little unsure as to how much I want to get off on CD, part of me says 'get it all off, it'll only take a couple of extra week', and the other part of me says 'do it to original goal and anything else you lose on WW is a bonus'.

Not sure which voice will 'win' yet tho! Catz, you are doing great! Cant wait to join you in the 11s!!

xxx

awh thanks hunni i took a pic of my face yes and compared it to one before and im liking the difference lol!!
i was the same though kept thinking ah will i stop once i get to "x" weight and go back to ww or will i keep going and once and for all get it all off!! ive decided to keep going and maintain with ww, i just love the fact that im finally succeeding with the weight loss i dont want to risk stopping and not sticking to ww!!

once u start though ull know urself which to do!

hehe i bet i'll be like that too! if Christmas weren't coming I would deffo be sticking to it til the end, but firstly I don't want my family knowing I've gone back to CD (dont ask why, its complicated and my choice not to let them know) and I want to eat Christmas dinner this year (was only allowed turkey and cabbage last year as was on CD).

decisions, decisions! x

am i right in saying u have 28lbs till ur at ur goal weight?

if u stayed on it until the week before xmas then refeed then etc ud be still VERY close if not there at ur goal!!
i have 22 lbs to go before i refeed, and im hoping to stop ll on the sec week in dec!! it means ive to loose on averege about 3.5lbs a week, but hoping this can be achieved!!

just see where u are and how close at the time u could stop cd. ul know ur self though hun xxx

well my original goal weight is 11.1 which would be just under a stone and a half (18lbs). Ultimate goal is to be just under 10 and a half stone - (28lbs to lose to get there) tho. Its hard to know how long it will take, as you say I think I'm just gonna go with it - suck it and see! xxx

lolving the new pic hun xxx

Nikki, your pic is gorge! You look so slim too missus! Please let us know how you get on :)

Good luck on CD hun, best of luck with it!

And as for the new pic; check you out! Skinny Minny or what! :D

Make sure you come back and post here the odd time! :D xx

Hey guys, thanks for the pic compliments :) still have a way to go tho!

Day 2 today, all going well so far! Nobody at work has noticed I'm not eating yet which is great!

Update more in a bit when i get back from work xx

I'm hooome! Well, I have been so good today and am feeling very proud of myself. Feeling lighter already :) but it may be psychological!

Managed to resist home made fudge at work today (smelt sooo good!) and as I said before, people at work have no idea I'm not on WW anymore (mission accomplised!) am going to do my best to keep it that way as its too much hard work to have to bat off their 'concerns'.

Think I'm in ketosis already as I have that weird taste in my mouth- I might check tomorrow morning as I have 2 sticks.

Hope you guys are all doing well on WW :) I'm still checking up on ya so I don't have to do any catching up when I return! xx

Thanks Starlight :) mum always said i was photogenic but tbh i hated my body so much that i couldnt see it, still don't if I'm honest but hey ho :( i need to get a grip! xx

Back