Wannabslim's Diary - decided not to go to WI

hehe hiya becky! thanks :) we're going after work, only to Tesco superstore so nowhere exciting, but I have my eye on a few things there :) so fingers crossed!

Off to work now, be back later, have a good day everyone!
xxx

I have just come back from aquafit.....and 50 min swin....shattered!

Ok, so I've earned 9.5pts yayyyy :)

You two girlies put me to shame! I am definately going to Exercise Hell when i die!!!!!!!!!!!!:Dx

Am muchos pleased about all these trousers fitting me better (or not in the case of my now too-big tracky bums!). Was funny tonight, they kept nearly falling down hehe!

Wahey! check you out lady! Well done you!x

Mike's taking me shopping tomorrow and is gonna buy me some new bits as a treat, cos he's seen how my shape is changing and thinks I need/deserve some new clothes :) yay!!

xxx

Double Whammy!

PS Mike is lovely, I'm a lucky gal - and he has been encouraging me ever since I started dieting 2 years ago.

TRIPLE WHAMMY! hehe. I'd like to order one of those please! x

I am definately going to Exercise Hell when i die!!!!!!!!!!!!:Dx

I don't think you'll be lonely at least Emma ;)

Hi Wannabe,

Well done on your recent losses your doing so well!

Can i just ask.... the five points for the Prawn crackers is that a whole bag?

The bags i get from my local chinese are quite big so i would be so impressed if they are only 5 points!!! :D

xxxx

Hehe you guys crack me up! Well it seems we are no longer going shopping as Mike 'doesnt need to' (he was going to get food at the same time and I guess now he doesnt need it I dont get my treat. Ah well.).

The prawn crackers are indeed 5 for the bag hun :) good isn't it!?

Had a good day today :) happy days! xxx

So, I DID end up going shopping with Mike after all. Got some new PJs and some gloves. Couldn't find anything else I liked :(

Just got a reply from WW online and apparently if I want to cancel my full membership (monthly pass) and move onto WW online, I have to pay £10 a month plus at £30 joining fee. How ridiculous!!

So if I did WW online for 2 months, it would cost me £50 but to do WW as I am would cost £60!!! So for a tenner I get access to the meetings.... which I'm now thinking I may as well continue with. Then, when I'm really ready to go it 'alone' (tho I know I'm not alone with you guys), which will prob be in January, I think I'll just cancel all subscriptions and just follow it myself using my points calculator and guides (and I like to think I've always got you guys to help me if I need it).

So, new plan is, do WW as normal until Christmas but go by my own WIs. Keep on attending meetings for the support but not worry too much about the WIs.

Just chilling out for a bit before we start doing all the cleaning, which will probably take most of tonight :(. Had a Tesco light choices Crustless Quiche Lorraine for 5.5pts. And no pastry (which I hate) and instead more filling stuff (which I love). AND it was on reduced so only cost me 90p. Happy days :)

xxx

Why would their scales lie?

they're reeally good scales.. they have to be.. im pretty sure the leader has to check them every time she moves them.. by using a weight..
x

Ah yes you say that Starlight, but mine have shown a different amount total lost to that of my WW ones. As I explained before, it kept jumping around and flitting between different amounts. They never used to do that when I first started... maybe they weren't calibrated right I guess.

I had hoped they were reliable but I know that my scales show when my weight is moving in the right direction, and thats more than the WW ones seem to be doing recently.... hmmmm its a tough call and I know what you guys mean, as I agree with you totally. But at the same time I can't put myself through being told I have gained 1.5lbs on a week when I've actually lost 2lb!! Hmmmmmm

Not sure if its anything to do with the fact that they look very old, or the fact that it was a different leader this week so maybe they were different scales... or the fact that the helper weighed me and every time she has weighed me my loss has been nil, minimal or now a gain. Maybe she doesnt calibrate them properly or something. I am going along next week anyway so will see what happens...

I used to have the same problem when i went to meetings a couple of years ago, some weeks it was out by about 1lb or two.

I thought it might be cause i was getting weighed at the end of the day so now i go to saturday morning meetings and have to say they have been brilliant... they say exactly what my scales at home say!!

xxx

Back