Wannabslim's wedding update! It's been a while!

Well. Latest developments...

We have put down the deposit on our reception venue and also confirmed with the church that they can make the date. So now the whole thing is confirmed :D :D :D... drum roll please maestro...

MONDAY 21st SEPTEMBER, 2009 at 3PM
nikki and mikey get married

And that's final (unless anything goes horribly wrong of course!)

So, thats that!! All set!

Reactions: Taz
ha. nothing will go horribly wrong. that's awesome honey :D and given the way the weather has been going the last couple of years it looks like april or september are the best times to get married in any case :)

abz xx

Everything is cheaper for monday-thursday weddings. The photographer should do a discount too

How exciting. Your dress sounds absolutely stunning, i'm sure you'll make a beautiful bride.:D
I need to try and leave the laptop open on this thread so my OH sees it and gets the hint.
6 years is long enough to be kept waiting, me thinks. :rolleyes:

Hehe tis stunning, I love it!! Forget the hints hun, ask him outright!! Men are rubbish, they never take the hint!! xx

my mate scared the crap out of me the other day because i hadn't booked the registrar... i have now :D ha. she's getting marrie on the same day as me... she didn't know what date i was getting married and booked the same one!! doh!!

abz xx

Have found the perfect bridesmaid dress for my wedding AND its from the same shop as my wedding dress! Its the one the adult is wearing, and would be in hot pink with a baby pink tie (as opposed to gold with ivory tie).

Do you love it???

xx

Attachments

• bridesmaid.jpg
    bridesmaid.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 75
Gorgeous!!! Its lovely! Have you posted your wedding dress pic on here? Havent scrolled up, just went straight to las tpost to see bridesmaid dresses :)

No I havent hun as OH sometimes hacks into my account on here and dont want him to see!! If you're on msn I could add you and show you on there?? x

It's lovely, really elegant. How many bridesmaids are you having?

Back