Wannabslim's wedding update! It's been a while!

ok ok i promise. i'm off on friday so i'm thinking i might try and organise a trip to see her then, see what i think. if i don't like her then i'll move onto the next one on the list. i might have to persuade my best mate to come with me. hopefully she has friday off too, ha. failing that my mum is coming to visit next week and i'll strongarm her into a second opinion :)

on a totally random note, the office smells really really bad today :(

abz xx

Lol glad to hear you're getting it sorted... at least you have a list!!! Not so great to hear the office smells! My kitchen keeps flooding, have managed to get a plumber to come and take a look, and apparently its the taps that are leaking, they're not plumbed in properly and someone's tried to fix it in the past by putting tape round the offending leak! So am hoping it'll be fixed pretty soon!

xx

oh no!! well the smell went away after a bit and then a rotting cabbage kind of smell started wafting around... so i don't know. but hopefully it will be sorted by tomorrow. i am working the late shift tomorrow so 1-11pm. not fun... then i'm in early on wednesday morning. i could have the day off but have decided to take friday instead and have a long weekend, and i figured it was worth being tired :) ha.

abz xx

Thanks hun, 21st September is the date!

Hey guys!!

Went to our wedding reception venue's open day today, and me all the suppliers who'll be running our big day! Have now booked the photographer, caterer and wedding planner/venue decorator (thats what she calls herself as she sets the place up whether or not we buy her decorations). Met the DJ who I shall be booking soon. So, now all that's left to decide on is the florist! Happy days!

Was really good to see it all set up for how our wedding could look (they used a similar colourscheme to ours so it was very easy to visualise!!), and am now really excited. Mum and dad were happy with it too (a relief) so it's all go now!!

xxx

hey hon. sounds like you are sorted :D i have a photographer coming to visit me tomorrow evening and hopefully he will be booked then. and there is a wedding fayre at my venue on the 7th november so i'm hoping to sort out florists etc then as they are all familiar with the place. djs etc will be there too. and cake makers etc. so hopefully i will be able to sort all that out as well :D

abz xx

Ah brill hun! Yep that will be the time to sort all those things, thats how we did ours too on Sat. Yayyyy we are doing well aren't we!? Just need to lose the weight now (well I do anyways!). Taking mum and MIL to see my dress on Sat, hope they are as excited as me!!

xx

mine and my in laws haven't met yet. and they may not even meet until the day of the wedding!! eeeep!!

have just booked our wedding photographer. yay :D happy abi :D

abz xx

yayyy well done hun! need to send the deposit off for mine in the morning. Can you not introduce the in-laws to one another over dinner or something??

xxx

well thomas is from denmark so getting them around the same table is rather difficult, ha. hopefully they will be coming to this country in january and we can set something up then. otherwise i'm going to try for the day before so it isn't actually AT the wedding. although i suppose i they don't like each other for some reason then at least they won't find out until the day :D ha.

abz xx

I have bought my wedding dress, and made a couple of tweaks which will make it truly unique to me. No-one in the world will have a dress exactly the same as mine!!

Anyone who wants to see more, pm me your msn and i will reveal all. But for secrecy's sake (dont want Mike to find out) I can't put pics on here!

xxx

OOOH AND ITS NOW TOO BIG WHERE IT ME PERFECTLY BEFORE.... AND ITS A SIZE 14!!! :D :D

how exciting :D i don't really use msn, but i will pm you my email address if you could send it there? i really would like to see.

and mega congrats on the too big dress :D

oh. and i found my flowers i think :D

abz xx

OOOO honey. Your dress is simply gorgeous and you are so lovely. Cant wait to see the pictures of the big day. It was definatly worth the wait :p lol

Taz x

Back