Want a pair of Levis!!!

www. americanjeans. com ( without the spaces )

it's $21.00 for post, but at the prices you'll love. sorry if this is not allowed, but I already ordered my next size down ;)

im saving myself for monsoon even though i could get into their clothes i will not try anything on or buy until im an official size 12 then i will be going mental spend spend spend

Well I've been and bought a pair - went back to Cheshire Oaks today and Levis have an outlet store there so I bought a pair W32 L30 which was the largest they sold ..... they're just gorgeous!!!!

Now I'm going to diet diet diet to get into them :D

Hmmmm shall we not mention that there's a Mulberry store there and I just had the URGE.

No shopping for me for weeks and weeks now :rotflmao: but I don't care :)

The ones I got are Red Tab Girls Bootcut --- on the patch it says 525 --- doesn't say they've got any stretch though.

Cheers Happe - so I've got to get to a size 14 to fit them - that seconds what the girl in the shop said. I'll try them tonight and see if they go past my calfs :rotflmao:

Hey Toller course it counts - any size down is an improvement!

Tried the jeans on and they went over my knees which surpised me! Gonna try them again in the middle of March .... hopefully they'll fit me sometime before the tenth of Julember :D

Back