Want me for my body, not my mind? Yippeee!! lol!

Well done, get rid of the cherries and anything else! At least it's fruit and veg you are eating. You can do it, your kids will benefit with you running around after them and your marriage will benefit as you will feel happier within yourself.

Keep strong. Wimbledon for me tomorrow, am wondering how to manage, think I will take my meal with me, chicken and lettuce and maybe a shake pack to make up when I am there as it could be a long day. Hoping I will see nadal !

Hey, Wimbledon, I wanted to go for years. Have a great time. You're a Nadal fan are you? I'm Federer forever!! I hope you don't miss anything when you have to go pee though. Enjoy it and let me know how it went. I think the chicken salad is a good idea. Do you ever get any tetras? They would have been great for today.
I ate my cherries, and now I'm feeling a little more positive again. I've just weighed myself and I'm still 14st. Thank goodness I haven't added more lbs to my starting weight. I'll stick to Monday for weigh in. I'm a little scared of failing again. I've gotta just keep trying.
Have fun at Wimbledon x

Cannot sleep!
Hope Wimbledon was good. Federer's gone, sniff sniff. How did you get on with your packs and salad?
I've been good. Day 1 done. Quite easily too as I spent most of the day cleaning or sleeping ( hence why I'm awake now).
I now have a deadline. Assuming I'm Not preggers, ( we'll find out within a few days) I have to be 11.5 St by September 3rd. Doable methinks. Got a 70 th birthday 'reception' to attend. Dunno why it's not just called a dinner or something. Anyway, it's not going to be anything exciting is it? 70th haha! But, the pics are destined for FB so I have no choice but to look good. Here's hoping I can sail through tomorrow.
As far as the pregnancy thing, I reckon 1 week of CD is unlikely to cause any damage, if I AM. If I'm not then I haven't wasted a whole week.
Time for me to try to get some sleep now.
Nite x

Tennis amazing was on court one so didn't see Fed go out but enjoyed the two matches, including nadal.

The chicken and salad was ok, didn't drink enough as i didn't want to hop up and down the whole time for a pee! Going to weight myself this morning and see how I am doing as i am out so much at the moment I seem to be having more meals than packs, not good. When I got back last night at about 10pm I was solo hungry and headed for the fridge, big mistake and ate some cold meat and....cheese!

I think you should carry on regardless for I can't see a week of Cd being a problem and you obviously found your mo Jo again! The party seems like a good goal, don't you hate fb for all the unsolicited pictures, I had to ask to be untagged from a recent party as my pic was so ghastly! I was under the usual illusion that I looked ok until I saw the photo and nearly died!

No one else posts on this thread! Have you noticed??

Got to stay strong today, love my porridge but there are so many other distractions, out a lunch time today, so yet more temptation..

Oooh, you got to watch Nadal!! I've just watched him on the News. I think I might aim for this next year. 1 day at Wimbledon, when I'm slim and living my life again.
So, if you weighed yourself, are you pleased or disappointed? I wouldn't beat myself up too much if I were you, eating meat and cheese is not really harmful as long as you keep it to small amounts. You won't go out of ketosis, so you just need to watch you're not taking too many extra calories. I never actually do CD 100% SS. I ALWAYS nibble. A slice of ham here, a bite of cheese there, a chicken drumstick....a small omelette!! That's the only way I can really stick to it. I have to confess, I do change the diet to suit myself. I occasionally substitute a small protein rich, low fat meal for a pack. I try to match the protein,carb,fat, calories of a pack and have a multivitamin tab with it. I'm sure it'll be frowned on in the CD world but it works for me. I even have a habit of having one less pack for two consecutive days, after a day of over indulgence ( too many calories). The only danger is that I'll get tempted to eat more and also eat the wrong things. Yesterday I wasn't hungry until 7pm, and ate nothing till then. I then decided I wanted chicken so i had some. I don't feel guilty cos it works for me. All this rambling is just to let you know that you shouldn't worry about a bit of meat and cheese.
I'm glad I started yesterday because today.......... I got confirmation that I'm NOT PREGNANT!!!!!!!! YAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! it's a little early, but my totm is usually early by 2-3 days. PHEW!!! So, on with my life. Thank goodness that's over!
As for FB, I've happily untagged myself from pics and have warned anyone taking pics to NOT put it on FB, or not tag me.
I HAVE noticed that no one else posts on this thread. This must be the most boring thread on Mins :) It doesn't make any difference to me as I'm receiving more support from you alone than I thought I would receive at all. So I'm happy, if it's just us.
Anyway, I've talked a lot today, Hope you were happy with your weight today and that you're getting on well with the water and packs. Have a lovely day xx

Firstly loving the picture! Wow you look fab and so happy.

I got today all wrong and looked and my diary only to find the whole school thing is tomorrow! Anyway that kind of makes it easier from a diet point of view, just the head battle to overcome.

My scales say up a pound, boo, so I must have good few days now.

How funny that we seem to have the most boring thread! I am happy too, but I wonder if others are lurking.....

Oooh, you got to watch Nadal!! I've just watched him on the News. I think I might aim for this next year. 1 day at Wimbledon, when I'm slim and living my life again.
So, if you weighed yourself, are you pleased or disappointed? I wouldn't beat myself up too much if I were you, eating meat and cheese is not really harmful as long as you keep it to small amounts. You won't go out of ketosis, so you just need to watch you're not taking too many extra calories. I never actually do CD 100% SS. I ALWAYS nibble. A slice of ham here, a bite of cheese there, a chicken drumstick....a small omelette!! That's the only way I can really stick to it. I have to confess, I do change the diet to suit myself. I occasionally substitute a small protein rich, low fat meal for a pack. I try to match the protein,carb,fat, calories of a pack and have a multivitamin tab with it. I'm sure it'll be frowned on in the CD world but it works for me. I even have a habit of having one less pack for two consecutive days, after a day of over indulgence ( too many calories). The only danger is that I'll get tempted to eat more and also eat the wrong things. Yesterday I wasn't hungry until 7pm, and ate nothing till then. I then decided I wanted chicken so i had some. I don't feel guilty cos it works for me. All this rambling is just to let you know that you shouldn't worry about a bit of meat and cheese.
I'm glad I started yesterday because today.......... I got confirmation that I'm NOT PREGNANT!!!!!!!! YAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! it's a little early, but my totm is usually early by 2-3 days. PHEW!!! So, on with my life. Thank goodness that's over!
As for FB, I've happily untagged myself from pics and have warned anyone taking pics to NOT put it on FB, or not tag me.
I HAVE noticed that no one else posts on this thread. This must be the most boring thread on Mins :) It doesn't make any difference to me as I'm receiving more support from you alone than I thought I would receive at all. So I'm happy, if it's just us.
Anyway, I've talked a lot today, Hope you were happy with your weight today and that you're getting on well with the water and packs. Have a lovely day xx

I sometimes do the same, well maybe not the omelette but the ham and cheese definitely :flirt2: I don't think it affects weight loss too much and it's better than chocolate ;)

Firstly loving the picture! Wow you look fab and so happy.

I got today all wrong and looked and my diary only to find the whole school thing is tomorrow! Anyway that kind of makes it easier from a diet point of view, just the head battle to overcome.

My scales say up a pound, boo, so I must have good few days now.

How funny that we seem to have the most boring thread! I am happy too, but I wonder if others are lurking.....

Thank you, that was taken last week on OH's birthday. We went to Harvesters and that was the only pic I found acceptable. I looked happy because he had been making fun of my 'camera' smile and was trying to make me laugh so as to capture a genuine one.
I must have missed something before, sorry but what's the school thing?
You do have to be good now, if you're up a lb but you might be water retentive after not drinking enough yesterday. Don't let it bother you. Keep going.
I know others read our thread, there have been about 245 views so people look, and probably get bored and go away. Some people lurk. Who knows! Hi to all the lurkers out there!!!! :)
What loss are you hoping for this week? I'm hoping for 9 or 10lbs. I can't wait to get into the 12st bracket.

I sometimes do the same, well maybe not the omelette but the ham and cheese definitely :flirt2: I don't think it affects weight loss too much and it's better than chocolate ;)

Illa, you're right, definitely better than chocolate.
I've always been amazed by people who can do CD 100% for months and months. That's some will power!

After trying to do it 100% several times and always falling off by lunch time on day 1, I decided to allow myself certain foods. I read the labels and I do some math.
I once ate 3/4 of a huge bag of KP peanuts :eek:. That was all I ate all day. Just nibbled on them, I LOVE them.... and the next day was 3lbs lighter! So I've added that to my derived diet. Other Occassional peanut day :) (and a multivitamin tablet;) )
I have omelettes with ham, lobster ....Mmmm, must get some for tomorrow... prawn salad, etc. I'm basically doing SS+ I guess. I'll start detailing what I eat and experiment with and record it on here along with my losses.

OK, here's my food intake so far
Day 1
3 Tesco hot and spicy chicken wings (Yummyyyy!!) Didn't fancy anything else. Stayed within carb and fat allowance for the day.
Day 2
CD porridge, with splenda ( I like sweet things)
1 cheese string (kids mustn't find out)
1 packet of quavers (Oh yes!)
2 slices of ham

I think Ketosis is setting in because when I leaned over to kiss my babies goodnight, the 3 year old said 'Noooo, your mouth smells!' :eek:
Don't feel like anything else today, not hungry! Gonna have some mint tea later.
I think I'm gonna take pics of myself every week, so I can see the changes.
Gosh, I've talked a lot tonight haven't I?

Hi, sorry not on much at the mo because of all the school stuff..

Have avoided the scales this morning, drank as much water as I could yesterday, but in the evening went to a a jazz picnic thing, having had my two packs during the day and saved myself for the evening. Was ok until I tucked into a strawberry tart custard thing and a choc flapjack! Lots of water today and my porridge on a min. Out for lunch before my daughters dance thing and then Another picnic tonight! Wedding on sat, drinks party on sun, I dont think this is going to be a good week!

My back is giving me so much jip, I find by the evenings I can hardly walk 100m before the pain kicks in, but once I sit down the pain goes. Am seeing dr on Monday morning to see what I can try next, have done phi so, oesteo, chiro, and think I need a scan..

Hope you have a good day!

Oh my goodness!! Temptations galore for you. I don't envy you. How're you going ti avoid eating at sll those events? Do you have a plan? And that strawberry....... ( I have to stop now before I start dreaming about it) must have tasted good!!! No worries, when we have a blip, we just get straight back on track. It's insignificant when you think about your weight loss journey as a whole. 100% again from tomorrow. I'm going to try to avoid some of my naughty nibbles too and stick to SS+ plan. Well, I can't promise anything.
Sorry to hear about your back. Is this a new problem or a longstanding one? Let me know how the doctors appointment goes and take it easy. Hope it's better soon xx

Oops just remembered you said you've had several different treatments so it must be longstanding back pain. Not nice. I remember having back pain in pregnancy. Sometimes my back would just give way and is almost fall down if there was nothing to hold in to. Hope it gets sorted out soon x

Hi

Yes my back has been bad for a year it started with one leg and I got at sorted but a couple of months ago it started in the other leg and only comes on when I stand or walk for a while, it's not straight forward which is why I am going to try and get a scan. I have spent a fortune on different types of treatment and so far nothing seems to work an recently I have been taking a shooting stick when I go out in case i have to stand and talk for any length of time. My fear is that if I see anyone else medical they will just look and me and say loose weight otherwise we can't help you, hence trying to loose weight at the moment.

Picnic not too bad last night, stuck to the crudités and humus, not sure if that's the right spelling! Not looking forward to the wedding from a food point of view!

How are you doing and how is your weekend looking? My OH seems to eat so much without any effect it's so annoying! So there is always more food at the weekends, plus feeding two teens!

Hi to all those lurking but not chatting to Cee and me!

Xxxx

And my Linda spangle guide says write down three high risk times for eating, THREE, who is she kidding?? Let's start with this week!

Picnic
Lunch with friends
Picnic
Wedding
Drinks party
Day out at Wimbledon x

Hiya!
Sounds like it might be a nerve then, not in the spine, since it's moved from one leg to the other. WHat a pain (no pun intended). I hope the scan reveals something otherwise you'll be spending years trying to figure out what it is. I also hope it's nothing sinister. Hopefully, it IS just about losing weight and you won't need to spend money on any more treatment.
Well done for not going overboard with the food at the picnic. I wish I could say the same for myself. I can't say what I've eaten because I'll run out of time. I pigged out! I decided to start on Monday AGAIN! This time I'm going to be more focused and not distracted by any possible pregnancies or anything of the sort lol!
I've got the Spangle app too, gotta get started with it on monday.
I decided to give up working on Saturdays and today was my last. I want to spend more time with OH and the kids.
ANyhoo, I'm really sleepy so I'm gonna get the kids to bed and go to sleep early.
Have a lovely weekend, and ignore all the food in the house. You can have some when you've reached your target weight. xxx
Oh yeah, hiya lurkers lol!

Hey there! I was just reading your diary and saw you were starting again on Monday. I'm on day 2 and struggling like mad especially with water, seriously I don't think I could give a camel a run for it's money at the moment.

I get weighed on Monday and it won't be a good loss as I only started (after several days of faffing about) hopefully it will be something though!

Let's cheer each other on ladies! I'm having an early night too cos i'm starving and I've given myself a headache drinking so much water!! Argh

Good luck ladies mwah xxxx

Hi Cee and Shearers wife, hope you enjoyed your early nights!

The wedding was lovely, very simple but just so touching..but of course then comes all the temptations, so all in all this week has been a disaster and I hardly dare look at the scales let alone get on them! Oh well going to get through the drinks party at lunchtime as best I can see my CDC on Monday morning and start again next week as it generally looks like i will be able to keep better control.

Onwards and downwards. Enjoy your Sunday .

Hi guys! I feel so refreshed after early night I'm 2 litres of water down and one shake and I'm currently sunbathing in the back garden with a coffee! It's like rhe tropics here, I mean I could seriously give David Dickinson by about 4 o'clock!! Lol

Think I'll have a strawberry shake for lunch in honor of the mens Wimbledon final!

Enjoy what's left of the weekend lovely ladies xxxxx

Ooh I meant to say give him a run fir his money in the orange tan colour stakes lol thought I'd best clear that up - he is not now nor has he ever been a crush of mine lol xxxxx

Back