Want me for my body, not my mind? Yippeee!! lol!

Hi girls. Welcome to the thread Shearers wife.
TF&G, I was just thinking, when you lose all the weight you'll have to change your name to (TT&G Tall, Thin & Gorgeous) or something. :)
Shearer's wife, do you mind if I call you wifey for short? Hope you didn't go Dickinson orange in the sun lol!
It sounds like we've all had similar food related issues this week. I agree with you both, let's start again together on Monday and really do it. We'll help each other along. I'm going to pledge that I will get through the next week 100%. Ha! Im tied in now lol! We can do it. On the following Monday we'll be stronger and it'll be easier.
What a lovely day it's been. I've been to a baby's naming and party. Lots to eat. I'm sick! Onwards and downwards as you said TF&G.
OH did the food shopping last night. I asked him to get me some fudge ice cream for tonight, as I was gonna start again on Monday and he bought 2 packs of 4! 8 of them! I HAD to have 4 last night. I need to get rid of them before tomorrow. He also bought 2 packets of Pink & Whites which need killing off too. Lol! I just hope no one invites us round for a meal or party or anything for the next 4 months. Can't deal with it. I'm a food addict for pete's sake! You wouldn't invite a member of Alcoholics Anon to a drinks party would you? So they really should not invite me to any food related events until I'm fully recovered from this addiction! Lol!
Have a lovely evening ladies, and a brilliant week. xxx

Hi loveley ladies - Cee it's fine to call me wifey for short, lol! I'm totally up for the big proper start tomorrow. I've stick to the packs but I'm starving cod I'm totally struggling with the water and I'm having too much coffee which is stopping me from sleeping at night!

Managed to avoid looking like David Dickinson today although I could maybe give a lobster a run for it's money!

Just watching Scott and Bailey then I'll be having yet another early night - I gave to say ladies I'm loving this rock and roll lifestyle that I'm living at the moment!!

Let's have an amazing week xxxx

Wifey, I know how you feel, i struggle with the water too. After the first 2 weeks we can have water flavourings yay!!! I loved the flavouring last time I did CD, i ended up having more than was advised per day. Like 6x more haha! Until then, struggle we will.
So, as they say, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. My plan for tomorrow is
1.Drink water unless I feel hungry
2. Enjoy my shakes like they're a rare treat
3. Keep busy
Lets' do this!!!

Great TF&G, we're all in! Hope your appointment goes well x

Hey hey lovely ladies,

1.5 litres of water dusted off and just about to have the first shake!!

I am feeling super positive about this now! I see my CDC tonight for the weigh in, but I'm not expecting too much due to my faffing about with it.

I've decided my aim in life is to be able to buy some skinny jeans and look good in them rather than looking like a genetically modified carrott!!!

will keep you posted about progress tonight - hope you're both doing well

Day 1 - nay bother!! (so far lol)

xxxxx

Hi both of you!

Asked for an MRI form being sent but takes a number of weeks to get app, at least he misdoing something! Trouble is health problems that i have all relate to my weight, raised BP included. It's so frustrating as I know I have to do this but there is always that sabotage voice in my head!

Ok so a shake done for breakfast, and lots of water, just about to do a soup for lunch, I know i will be in better control this week as I don't have all the social whirl!

Could do without rushing to the loo every few mins tho!

I am copying this from Linda spangles app...

1. I'm totally determined.

2. I've done it before and I can do it again.

3. I'm using a great weight-loss plan.

4. I'm capable of accomplishing anything.

5. Others have done it and so can I!

Just I just need to go round the house chanting this over and over!

Our official day 1

Water done! All 3 litres! Packs done!!! So chuffed - going to have an early night so I'm not tempted with food!

I am living the dream!

How did you two get on? Mwah xxxxx

Hi ladies. Glad to see we're all being good today.
Wifey, how was WI tonight? TF&G, are you going for WI tonight? Glad to hear something is being done about your back. Fingers crossed it's nothing serious. If it IS weight related then its going to stop soon thanks to CD hopefully.
I've been home all day. OH has declared war on the clutter in the house and so today I mainly started clearing up the guest room which became the laundry room with a pile of clothes almost reaching the ceiling. Found some stuff I can list on eBay.
Looking forward to hearing your WI results ladies. x

Argh I can't believe I forgot to post it - too busy telling you I was 'living the dream' lol!!

It was a bit disappointing - 1lb off!! Still better off than on! I'm so tempted to have a sneaky look at my scales in the morning because I know I've been so good with water today, but I won't! I fell off the CD wagon last time after 9 days because my weight did not move for 5 days! The irony is that during this time colleagues noticed I had lost weight so maybe I was losing inches! Gutted I let myself down!

Here's to us all doing it this time!!!

Mwah xxxxx

Dr's appointment so I cancelled weigh in, and hopefully it was worth it as I can get the scan done sooner than later! Will weigh tomorrow and give you details.

Three packs, loads and loads of water, small meal of chicken and greens, and the Dr noticed I had lost weight and complemented me!

Weight tomorrow I promise xx

Had another late nap at 8.30pm, unintentionally, and now I'm wide awake at 1.20am again!
Hey Wifey, like you said definitely better off than on. Well done. Considering you were 'faffing' about with it, you still lost what you might have lost doing another diet. lol!
TF&G, unless your CDC has a new scale, it was probably a good thing you didn't go to her today haha!
As for me I am starting again at 14st. Day one done and gone without too much stress. Had to bake blueberry cupcakes with the kiddies today. I would have caved, when I saw how they were enjoying them, but I thought of you guys and my PLEDGE to you and I stayed strong! lol!
I didn't drink much today though, I'll do better tomorrow. I've got some pain on the right side of my head, so my right inner ear, right half of teeth, right jaw, right side of throat, skin....all hurt a little. Dunno what it is but it's annoying.
Either of you got a goal for next Monday WI, or longer term goals?
I would like to have lost 8lbs by Mon, since it's really my first week. 1 st in the first 3 weeks is what I typically do. I can do 1 st in 2 weeks if I'm REALLY strict. I just cannot wait to be in the 12's again. (12 st, not a size 12) That's when I begin to kinda like the way I look in the mirror. My goal weight is 9st12. I'd like to get there by Christmas. I haven't been that weight since I was 11 years old. Hahaaaa!!! Hmm, maybe I'm being unrealistic? Then I'm going to train to run the 10k Race for life in 2012.
What are your goals? I'd love to know what you guys envision yourselves doing at your goal weight.
x

Hi, ok so my scales come in at ...14.6 so that's - 1 which is pretty good after last week! You are right about my CDC scales, but as long as I know what it is here I guess I can see what is going on it will be fine. I am aiming for at least 3 lbs this week.

My aims are for a lower BP and get off the meds for that, reduce my back pain and knee pain. Then there is the wardrobe of clothes that haven't seen the the light of day! I like it when the scales say 13 St as then when I start to feel good, and after that if I can get to 12st, or just under I would be happy.

Ok today looks good and in control. Watching a couple of things at school later on so that removes the evening temptation, and I will get my packs in during the day.

I thought of you two a lot yesterday as well and it helped my focus.

HELP!! I'm feeling like quitting again! I've been miserable today. OH says I'm always in a foul mood when I do CD. I miss not having my comfort foods. I miss not eating anything I want and well, I end up being miserable anyway because of my size. I'm wondering if I can do this. Or if I want to. How does my resolve just disappear after 2 days? Sigh!

Noooooo Cee don't quit!!! When I managed my 9 day stint the first 5 days were awful then after that it was fine, but I ate 'just because' and I'm still so annoyed with myself!!!! Argh!!

I want to lose at least 3 stone and I know it's going to he hard but we can all get each other there! I've had 2 litres if water so far and 2 packs with one to go so I'm going to have another early night!

I keep thinking of all the clothes I have in size 10/12 that I can't fit into - seriously sometimes I just wish they'd invent a pill that allowed you to lose 1 stone over night! Don't know why not - I mean they put a man on the moon!

Hope you two are ok - stay strong

Mwah xxxxx

Well said Shearers wife, don't forget we didn't get fat overnight it took time to go on and we now have to put some effort in to take it off! I play mind games everyday which is why I am doing lindas spangle too to try and change the way I am thinking.

It's not easy for any of us, but look back through your posts and see the reasons why you want to loose the weight and tell yourself you can do it..

C'mon Cee we are here for you!

Hi girls, I wish I could say I didn't give up but I did. I'm sorry I've let you guys down and I'm ashamed of myself, kind of. I just have lost all desire to do CD. I think I'm better off doing something else like Slimming world or WW. I'll try it out for a month or so. I'm so sorry to bail out on you guys but please please keep going if you can. I'm so grateful for your support and would still like to continue with it. I might just start another diary and hope you'll both stick with me. Please. x

No problem, I am not your mother waiting up to tell you off!!

You have to do what suits and what fits into your life. Keep on this thread then we can stay in touch

Well said TF&G. You should def stay on here Cee so we can keep in touch. It doesn't matter which diet you do as long as it suits you! Sending dome big hugs your way xxxxx

Back