Want me for my body, not my mind? Yippeee!! lol!

Thanks Egbert. I'm getting back on track today. I shouldn't blame anyone but OH isn't helping very much. I snapped at him last night because for the 100th time he asked me when i was going to start exercising. Despite the fact that I have explained to him 100 times that I don't NEED to exercise on CD and I would be doing something light after the first two weeks. He then said he knew it would be hard for me to maintain the weight loss without any exercise, so that's why he asked. Anyway, I snapped so hard he got scared and retreated out of the kitchen, apologising with hands held up in front of him. Msschh! (PMS)
I used to always take a slip up as the end of the diet. I have recently changed that. Being an 'all or nothing' person often leaves me doing 'nothing' if 'all' is a a little tough. I'm prone to bingeing anyway and I know that when TOTM is approaching, a binge usually comes before it. Another habit I need to change. Yesterday my head felt like it needed something to wake it up. So I drank some really cold water, quite fast, to give me brain freeze and it felt good. Haha! Is that weird? Like my brain needed to feel something sharp? Lol! Psychoooo Ceeeeeee!!!! Maybe I'll google it. ( I'm not a recovering drug addict in case anyone is wondering lol).
Egbert, I haven't eaten with my kids for years because I'm always on one diet or the other and the food they eat is never right for whatever diet I am doing. I do try to sit with the family for Sunday lunch though.
It's all such a head game. Trying to deceive/convince your brain all the time. Lol!
How's everyone else this morning then? Looking forward to WI next week?

I want toast, I want crisps, I want a peach, I want instant noodles, I want spicy mexican rice, I want chips, I want biscuits...... Aaaaarrggghhhh!!!!

I want the fish finger sandwich my daughters are eating! lol!

Cee,

Just been reading your diary. Well done so far!!! Keep going!
You sound like me!! My son is only one and I always want to eat what he has. LOL!!!

Good luck at your wi.

I have just been to a family party and been very naughty - buffet and chocolates! Oh well, got to have a life, back on the wagon tomorrow!

Cee,

Just been reading your diary. Well done so far!!! Keep going!
You sound like me!! My son is only one and I always want to eat what he has. LOL!!!

Good luck at your wi.

Thanks Carnivalhot, everything seems more appealing when one is doing CD, even fruit and veg lol!

I have just been to a family party and been very naughty - buffet and chocolates! Oh well, got to have a life, back on the wagon tomorrow!

HAHAHAHAAA!! Love it! Got to have a life right? That's what I'm going to say every time I slip up lol! Just hope I don't keep having slip ups. Thanks for that.

Tall fat and greedy said:
Hi, Cee , struggling at the mo. Get through the weekend and clean slate on Monday! X

Are you struggling too TF&G? Or were you referring to me?
I AM struggling. All I can think about is food. I just typed out a whole load of stuff about how I'm feeling and deleted it. No one likes reading negativity. I'm going to try again. This week I'm going to make more of an effort in all the areas of my life that are lacking it. Not just CD.
How's your back TF&G, any improvements noticed?

Sorry that was about me not you! Sort of had a melt down frid and sat, not sure why, feeling more positive today.

Back is rubbish, ok in the mornings but I think as the day goes on and my spine squeezes down on whatever the problem is and the pains down my legs are literally unbearable I have to sit down or crouch as it's so uncomfortable, and I don't are if I am in the street, cinema or tescos I just have to bend over to relieve it. Also lazy about the exercises the last two days but back on track again today!

Don't worry about posting negative stuff that's what this place is for surely??

Ok, water water water,..... Think that was also the problem on fri and sat I was not in places where I could chug down large enough amounts.

Sun is out too so maybe that will help xxxx

OH, you too? I really have had a melt down and not feeling positive today at all either. I've already had about 5 bowls of cornflakes. I'm going to try to get back on track tomorrow, because I'll be busy again and can take my mind off stuff. Today I'm feeling very low, and trying to do CD, the way I'm feeling now, will only make me binge again tonight.
I'm going to get my mojo back, and get my head straight again, and get the demons out of my head. Get OH to be more supportive, get myself more in control and organised in other areas of my life too. I know what I need to do, it's just the doing it.
So tomorrow's plan is this:
Get kids to nursery and then spend the day cleaning the house. There's lots to do. After they're in bed, I'll spend the night doing the ironing.
Tuesday I'm working, so I'll be fine until I get home.. I'll get the tea brewing whilst I play with the kids. Then put them in the bath and enjoy my tea. When they're in bed-more ironing (there's LOADS)
Wed morning-swimming with the kids, packed lunch for them and then to the park after that. I drink my shake whilst they eat dinner and it's tea tea tea after that. If I get my first 3 days organised, I should be fine after that, I hope.
I don't like my house anymore. I want to move, it's too small. I've found the house I want to move to. It's over £1000 more a month than our mortgage here so If it's gonna happen, I'm gonna have to work and ditch my plans to give up working in Sept until both kids are in school. Our house is also in need of repairs before it can be rented out. Mainly unfinished DIY. (Me not OH). WHen we split up 2 years ago, I used DIY to take my mind of things. I tiled the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom floors, put up blinds, new curtain poles, shelves, cabinets, holders and handles, wall papered dining room and master bedroom..painted all other walls in the house..... it helped me. Now we're back together, I look at it all and realise I didn't REALLY finish some of them all off, some are falling apart (shelves and curtain poles.. lol! Got someone to finish them off now as I can't be bothered. That's gonna take a while. The other house will definitely be off the market by the time we're finished sorting this place out. Hmph! Just hate this house now, it's just so small! No space for anything....... I'm getting a bit distracted now..... back to CD.

TF&G
When do you find out what is actually going on with your back? I'm sure if it was weight related, you would be getting some relief by now, after losing 18lbs right? It sounds pretty bad. Have you tried acupuncture? Dunno why I thought of that, I don't do it myself or anything lol! There's got to be something to give more immediate relief until you get your scan results. Keep up the exercises anywway. xxx

I am so glad I am marrying a perfectionist builder - I am not allowed to do DIY as I would go or the fast option. When I had my own house I decided to fill in some holes in the ceiling with super fast drying easi fill stuff - didnt read the instructions about it having to be sanded off before it dried!

Well - I can honestly say it is solid, hard holding stuff. The elecy sander couldnt dent it, and OH had to plaster the whole ceiling in the end to make it even. So - I am no longer allowed to help!

Shame!

I am so glad I am marrying a perfectionist builder - I am not allowed to do DIY as I would go or the fast option. When I had my own house I decided to fill in some holes in the ceiling with super fast drying easi fill stuff - didnt read the instructions about it having to be sanded off before it dried!

Well - I can honestly say it is solid, hard holding stuff. The elecy sander couldnt dent it, and OH had to plaster the whole ceiling in the end to make it even. So - I am no longer allowed to help!

Shame!

I'm married to the most DIY-phobic man I've ever seen. You're a lucky woman. I have since realised that no matter how much I enjoy DIY, there's no point if I'm not going to do it perfectly! lol!
How's it gone today? Have you been good?

Cee how are you? Housework done?? Mine is pretty much, back felt a bit better so I got on with the bits that I could.

Where are you SW?

Hi TF&G, I did get it all pretty mucn done. Didn't get to dust the venetian blinds though. I'll have to do that next week. Glad to hear your back is behaving. Probably cos you kept moving about?
It kept me nice and busy till 4 pm without anything but water.

After a gluttonous few days I'm ashamed to say I put on 5lbs and I now have to get rid of that plus a few extra lbs to avoid looking like a fool when I see my CDC next week. I had to cancel today as my surgery rescheduled my appointment and I could only get one at a time that clashed with my WI. So, If I can lose 7-8lbs this week I'll be overjoyed. if all I can get off is the 5lb I put on, then it serves me right for being such a pig!
So far I've been OK today, haven't had as much water as I should. I'll be better tomorrow. OH who said he was restarting with me had a Subway sandwich for lunch this afternoon!!!
I've also made some ice tea for when I fancy a cold drink that isn't water.
Keep it up ladies!
Fingers crossed for 2lbs off in the morning.
Yeah, where IS Wifey??

I have been very good today - apart from a slice of ham, but thats still acceptable I guess.

I am trying to get through my 4th pint of water - I do struggle with the water.

How have you found it today, after your weekend?

Well, 5 lbs on yesterday. Went up to 13.10. Today I'm floating between 13.9 & 13.8 3/4. Every ounce counts! I didn't do well with water drinking. Today I haven't had a good start either. I'm just too down to be bothered. I dunno if it's down to PMS or OH being a pain or what, maybe a combination. Any time OH gets any kind of suggestion that my mum might be coming to visit he becomes the miserable irritable husband from hell! Even if I already said she isn't coming. Sigh! Anyway, I am at work today. Wishing I wasn't because I don't like having to go to work. I'd love to have a business I can do from home. I could relax in my jogging bottoms and take a nap if I wanted to, watch TV if i fancied a break. I dont like going out that much. I don't know what I could do from home. I'm looking for ideas.
I guess I should try to get some water down me before I get busy again.
Oh, I found a list of 20 New Years Resolutions that I wrote down about 8 or 9 years ago ( before I realised they were a waste of time) and after checking through, I've not achieved ONE of those things! Thank goodness I stopped writing them. Lol!

I'm bored!! Bored, bored, bored, bored BORED!!! so I'm thinking about food of-course. I get bored and I think about food. It's very quiet here today. I'm feeling like I need some comfort food during my lunch. I have an hour lunch break with which to do anything apart from have a LUNCH!! How depressing. I used to look forward to lunch. Now I'm just feeling sorry for myself and this is the beginning of a big binge. ANOTHER big binge! I'm sitting here wondering if I can be bothered to see this through. I'm not hungry, not craving anything. I just can't be bothered. I thunk about the 5 lbs I gained in 3 days and I think, I can't afford to take a day off, because it ends up a 3-4 days off and 5 lbs on. I also know I can't be 100% until I reach my goal. So, am I just wasting my time? I know I'll hate myself if I give up and break the diet. But I don't think I can do it for longer than 1 week without caving. Dunno what to do. I want to cheer myself up with food. :-(

Stop it stop it!! Ok you had a blip but it's ok and you can get back to it. Think back to how pleased you were with your losses, and if you don't do it now you will carry on berating yourself and going back into the cycle! Look I put some back on this weekend but have decided this time to pick myself up dust down and start again, and it's bloody hard but I can't go back now I have to see it through with the blips along the way!

PM me if you need to..

Don't do it! Don't binge from boredom. That's what I do, and it's even harder now I amo stopping smoking too as at least that distracted me from food. Hard to shove in chocolate and a fag at the same time!

I have an hour lunch break and I tend to go sit with the others and have my soup and read the paper while they eat, then we all go for a walk outside ( to look at the smokers -lol). But I have decided it is just about changing habits. Sp when they eat I read and when they smoke I have hands full of coffee.

We can do it! I am just a stone below you, I put on 4 lbs on my weekend so am hovering at 12.8. Lets work the pounds off together. I have a wedding on Friday so I want to be 2 lb lighter by Friday morning. Are you with me? 2 lbs in 3 days (counting today)?

Back