Want me for my body, not my mind? Yippeee!! lol!

Where are my ladies? Hope you haven't deserted me.

Hey hey was just about to post when I saw you had! Managed the water this weekend but I'm lying on sofa at the moment like a beached whale with a migraine! Just taken some paracetamol and waiting for them to kick in! Haven't slept too well this week so I'm wondering if that's to blame.

How was the sale shopping - did you buy anything? Xxxx

I don't envy you, I get migraines too so I understand. Hope it wears off soon.
I did go shopping during my lunch break, but only bought clothes for the kids as the queue in the adults shop was so huge. I wold've been there ages, so I decided to go have my salad. I'm not doing bad with the water considering I struggle with drinking water anyway.
I'm seeing my CDC tomorrow morning and I'm looking forward to that. This week is going to be busy again and I'll be able to forget about food.
ANyway, you should take a nap or something. That's what works best for me when I get a migraine xx

Ok, I'm getting a little tempted to eat stuff shouldn't right now. I better go to bed early. Looking forward to what my scales will say tomorrow so I don't wanna spoil it by eating anything that might hinder my loss. I just need to remind myself that I have a planned day off the diet on the 4 th sept. That's only like 6 weeks right?
I can do this!!!!!!
Clothes feel a little freer and OH says I look slimmer and is encouraging me to keep it up. My skin looks better my hair feels softer. It's all that water. Love it!

You are doing really well - don't give in to temptation. ;)

Thanks Egbert, I managed to hold off.
WIfey how's the migraine, hope you're all better
TF&G where are you? How's it going?

I just thought up a great idea to keep me motivated. I'm going to treat myself to something everytime I cross the stone mark, a new handbag or new shoes. I have my eye on a bag and I'm going to buy it when I get under 13st. Gonna try to make that happen by next Sunday. Now I can spend my spare time thinking up things I'd like to buy myself instead of thinking about food or lack of it.
Anyone planning a treat for their achievements?

Good morning all!
Weighed myself this morning............
13st 5lbs that's a loss of 11lbs, I'm very pleased indeed. If I can lose a little over 5 lbs next week, I'm buying a new bag. If not then it'll be the week after, if I stay focused. Its TOTM in 2 weeks so that might affect my loss but I'll eventually get my bag haha. I think all this hard work deserves some kind of reward.
I'm so happy, I think my head is finally in the right place! I think this is it now, I can't afford to mess it up because it takes ages for me to get in the zone to do CD.

No temptation events planned this week so I should be able to stay on track.

Good luck with your WI today ladies and hope to hear from you later. Off to get the munchkins ready for nursery xxx

Yeah yeah, well done that s a fantastic loss. You should be so proud of yourself.

Incredibly busy and social weekend, and i have not done well! Won't go into the details but I am slightly dreading the weigh in with my CDC especially on her dodgy scales.

Back on track today, although more temptation tonight, when I take DD to restaurant tonight and meet friends, i think as it's so early i will stay and have some water but not eat. Lovely to have the kids round but there is way too much food temptation.

Thanks TF&G, I AM very proud of myself and motivated to keep going. The last time I lost 10lbs in my first week I celebrated with a CHinese takeaway fully planning to get back on track the next day but never did. I'm so happy that after having Nandos chicken and salad I still lost that much.
Well done again on your loss. As you always say ...Onwards and downwards.

Well done Cee! It must be a massive motivator! I've just had my weigh in and as it's TOTM i've stayed the same argh!!

I'm so hungry and I've downed 3 litres of water - anything that is not nailed down is in danger of being consumed! That includes dust on the skirtingboards lol

Here's to another good week xxxx

Hi, sw, had five chicken wings! Managed to pick the skin off so overall it wasn't much more meat than about two mouthfuls!! Felt fine and not really hungry. Managed to chug the water today along with peppermint tea and one coffee.

Laughing about the idea of you licking the skirting boards!

Going back to collect DD from cinema at 10 as she has gone to see HP for a second time!

Tomorrow weigh in at doctors surgery too! Have signed up to their monitoring program as an extra incentive, haven't been since starting cd so should be a change, they keep an eye on my bp as well so I hope when i finish this I will be off my meds.

Don't worry about sts (haha my iPad tried to change that to STD!) with totm it seems to happen, from what i read here. I haven't got any bits left so can't advise on that as I had them all whipped out two years ago!

Keep in touch xxx

Morning all!!
I saw my CDC yesterday, she was very happy that I've finally gotten my head in the right place for CD. I think I restarted with her about 4-5 times never getting past the first 3-4 days. Her scales are great, It talks and it always gives the weight my scales give at home (when I have no clothes on) TF&G I should get my CDC to tell yours what scales she uses haha.
I'm pleased that I'm not craving any food and I'm not really that tempted by the yummy stuff that usually gets me. I don't want to ruin what I've been able to do so far. After at least 25 restarts or more ( some with CDC, some on my own) I am finally doing it. I hope my mind stays in the right place for me to reach my goal.
So today I'm at work at Cribbs again and love the fact that I can spray some tester perfumes on myself before going into work. Haha. I kinda like Dior's Hypnotic Poison. Maybe that'll be one of my treats for crossing into the next stone. I'm 5 lbs away from being in the 12's and can't wait to see 12 something on the scale. I'm so impatient. ( which is why CD, despite how hard it is, is best for me). I'm thinking of spinning the diet this week so I can see a massive 6 lb loss on Mon. It'll be naughty but it'll only be for one week. I will have to do better with the water too. Maybe I should just be a little patient and wait 2 weeks for the 6lbs to come off. Dunno!
My second chin has diminished, looking forward to it disappearing!
I'm planning on doing some light exercise from next week. Not sure what. Maybe I'll go for a 45 minute brisk walk every evening to start off, then gradually get into jogging again when I'm moving up the plans.
I'm trying not to think how long this is going to take and just try to enjoy each success along the way. Weight loss related or not. Then the weight loss is not the central thing in my life but something going on quietly in the background while I get on with life. This would be a challenge too because my weight has been an extremely prominent issue in my life for the past 6 years. So on with life, and let the weight loss keep on going on it's own. I'm even tempted to stop weighing myself to help me not get too focused on it. As long as I'm doing what I should, it'll come off.
I've rambled a bit today, gosh!!
Wifey, hopefully a big loss for you next week. TOTM is inconvenient in so many ways isn't it? TF&G, I'm jealous of your lack of 'bits' with their accompanying annoyances haha. That reminds me, mine is due around this time next week, so might not get that big loss I wanted. BAH!!!

Shearer's wife said:
Well done Cee! It must be a massive motivator! I've just had my weigh in and as it's TOTM i've stayed the same argh!!

I'm so hungry and I've downed 3 litres of water - anything that is not nailed down is in danger of being consumed! That includes dust on the skirtingboards lol

Here's to another good week xxxx

That image of you licking the skirting boards, down on all fours, with your head moving forwards & backwards hahahaaa! Love it. I seem to pictures you with light brown hair for some reason.

My CDC went on holiday for 5 days a couple of weeks ago, and did SS throughout!!!!! Whilst in the South of France!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. That's something I'd never do. NEVER!!!!!
All that lovely food? I better stop thinking about all that lovely food actually!

TF&G I've PM'd you. Check your messages. It's sensitive information! Hahaha.

Cee said:
That image of you licking the skirting boards, down on all fours, with your head moving forwards & backwards hahahaaa! Love it. I seem to pictures you with light brown hair for some reason.

My CDC went on holiday for 5 days a couple of weeks ago, and did SS throughout!!!!! Whilst in the South of France!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. That's something I'd never do. NEVER!!!!!
All that lovely food? I better stop thinking about all that lovely food actually!

That's so weird my ahem 'natural' hair colour is light brown but I'm highlighted! In fact my roots need doing at the moment - definitely more third division than premier league at the moment lol

What do you do to spin the diet for extra weightloss? Could you PM me too Hun?

Hope it's going well my lovelies xxxxx

Wifey, I can't seem to be able to PM you. I can't find the link for it. Do you need to enable PM'ing?

So yesterday I got home from work and I think tiredness and habit made me want to eat. My usual routine when I get back from work is to go straight into the kitchen and snack on stuff while I heat my dinner in the microwave. The 2 days that I've worked since bring on CD have been the only days that I have really REALLY felt the need to eat.
So about 60 ritz crackers and a sausage roll later I'm back on track again today.
I have to confess that my sticking to CD this time is partly down to reading when others have strayed and have just accepted it and moved on. Continuing with the diet instead of giving up. My usual way would have been to eat something I shouldn't and then feel a failure. Feel it's all over and then binge. Depression ensues and some more lbs pile on.
Last night I ate crackers until I felt sick and had had enough. I wasn't tempted by anything else and just lay in bed feeling only slightly guilty and determined to be good for the rest of the week. I braved the scales this morning and I don't seem to have gained any weight since yesterday. That's given me more motivation. I'm just so grateful that I want to make the best of it now. So I'm still gonna try to get into the 12's by Mon.
Hope you're all feeling positive this morning. Good luck sticking to plan today guys! xx

Back