want to be slim for first time in years!

jasminescott242

hey all ive done every diet over the years but i lose some weight then pile it back on.this is my 3rd attempt at vlcd but my first at doin it and keeping a diary im hoping this will keep me on track ! i did lipotrim years ago it was vile.only stuck at it a week.i did Cambridge in may for 3weeks and lost 19lbs and then fell off wagon and didnt get back on :( so giving slim and save a proper go . weighed myself last night and im 13stone 7lbs.and at 5ft 2 that's wayy too big. i would love to get down to 10stone.fingers crossed ill be dropping by to let everyone know how its going and for support.thanks so much for reading x x

Welcome hun, you will be at goal in no time at all.

Keep posting, it helps a lot :)

Xxx

its 8am kiddies are still sleeping.my brain is ticking over what to do.im going to try and have my first shake as late as possible about noon and just sip on water this mornin.plan to keep busy by doing washing and turning into a domestic goddess and tidying the house to within an inch of its life.plus my little boy starts nursery tomorrow :( so need to get his uniform all ready etc.thinkin of kicking slim and save off with a strawberry shake will see if i still fancy one later! x

RebekahR said:
Welcome hun, you will be at goal in no time at all.

Keep posting, it helps a lot :)

Xxx

Aw thanks Rebecca honey!i must go and have a look at your diary for inspiration :) ive downloaded the minimins App to my phone so ive no excuse not to update and keep on track x

I'm always on my app :)

LOL my diary has been one big moan the past week got an ear infection!

Good plan, water and coke zero all morning, tea, coffee, later that first pack is the better. Keep busy :)

Xx

RebekahR said:
I'm always on my app :)

LOL my diary has been one big moan the past week got an ear infection!

Good plan, water and coke zero all morning, tea, coffee, later that first pack is the better. Keep busy :)

Xx

Aw hope youre feeling better soon Rebecca :( thanks for your advice re the eggs.i havent even had a shake yet decided to have my protein meal for lunch.had 2eggs omlette done with fry light.brocoli and cauliflower.and just finishing off my first 1.5 litre water.Hubby is being very supportive hes going to get me a case of coke zero from cash and carry later.is it a limit of only 1can a day?

I think they recommend no more than 500ml

But I have it unlimited no problems, long as you make sure you have your water allowance you'll be fine

Xx

day 1went a breeze!have started feeling cold already dont know if its cos of ketosis or the crap weather.was so nervous last night as my son starts nursery today that i forgot to eat my third pack.naughty naughty wont do that again but genuinely didn't feel hungry.up now gettin all sorted before my little boy starts nursery not a bit hungry usually i would be tucking into tea and toast by now.think i fancy an omlette for lunch again today.see ya later

had another omlette with brocoli for lunch.as my first meal of the day.head was so sore about 2pm needed a sugar fix so had a cup of tea and a dark chocolate truffa bar .well yummy!and i love you can have a milk allowance for your tea!with Cambridge i was forcing black tea down my throat it was vile.have sent Hubby to tesco to get me salMon and chicken fillets so i wont get too fed up eating eggs the whole time.

Hi Jasmine, well done on your start, sounds like you're getting along fine with it all.

I've similar stats as you, I'm 5.3 and started at 13½ stone and want to get to 10. I've been on it for almost a month & think it's fantastic, doing 4 packs a day so no protein meal, but getting along really well with it x

Aw Jan thanks.hey good on you sticking to plan for 4weeks!hows your losses going if you dont mind me asking?ive spag bol in microwave at the moment and ive mushrooms cooking in water to bulk it out.i love how this is so mtjg more versatile than Cambridge! x

Yes I know I did Cambridge years ago and prefer this, I'm generally sticking to the 4 packs a day as I'm worried that if I eat food I'll go off plan, saying that though we went out for the day on Saturday and I stuck to low-carb without any problems (or weight gain the next day) and it was wonderful to have some food again LOL.

My stats are all below, but I've now lost 1 stone and 3 lbs, and that was with a weekend off at the beginning of the month for my daughter's 18th birthday, so I'm really pleased. I know I've got the determination to see this through and will be at or darned well close to my goal for Christmas, which is a lovely thought. Keep up the good work x

hey thats Fab !sorry im on my phone so couldn't see your stats.i totally understand about the whole food thing.initially i did Cambridge with only the packs then the second week i introduced the meal then bit by bit i was cheating and fell off wagon.though my heads in different place now and i loving this diet with the option of the food as youre allowed a satisfying portion.whereas Cambridge i was only allowed a portabello mushroom or a miniscule amount of lettuce it was depressing lol.Aw good luck with your journey.please keep in touch!im tryin to lose weight for my daughters 1st birthday in November so im not dodging the camera lol

day 3 and head still in the 'zone'! i had the spag bol for dinner last night and from initially reminding me of a beef pot noodles once it thickened up it was delicious! i also chopped 3mushrooms and cooked them in water and added them into it to bulk it up.it was really flavoursome no need to add seasoning .got into bed last night and was freezing!i had to put my nightgown on then i realised ketosis is kicking in :) so far loving this diet.

Your doing great, it Is gettin cold anyway, ketosis chilly feeling too :)

Keep up the good work Xx

i usually wait until lunch time until i have anything.and i dont feel that hungry with being too busy gettin kids ready and school run etc.today i cooked a salmon fillets with salt pepper and chopped chilli wrapped in tin foil.i had it with roasted courgette and mushrooms it was lush! then had a bit of disaster experimenting.instead of the chocolate pudding i tried microwaving the caramel pack and chopped a bit of lemon bar in it.was nt too bad but sickening so it all went in bin after a few spoonfuls.was busy all afternoon and tgmtggw id better try a shake.just had the strawberry one.not bad but not as nice as the Cambridge one.i felt the slim and save one had a kind of metalic taste to it.

Back