Total Solution Want to do TS for the 1st time but really need support

pixar

has to be done this year
Hi to you all, i have recently lost 1 st 7 Lb through a various of diet plans, but still have another 3 stones to go till I get to my target. I am planning on doing exante TS as I am in a tight time schedule. My questions are : Considering having already lost weight, how much weight can i expect to loose on TT on a weekly bases? and also are the shakes creamy and quite filling, or are they runny? any help would be great xxx

Hi pixar,

If you are dieting on another plan that is food based and then swap to Exante Total solution you could be looking at between 4 to 8lbs off in the first week...weekly after that it could average out about 2/3lb perhaps more some weeks...as everyone is so different the only way to know what you will lose is to give it a go.

I find the shakes creamy and filling as for being runny you can make them suit with less water if you like, just make sure you make up your water consumption for the day.

Hope that helps:)

Most people lose a stone a month but it depends on your personal history and start weight. It does works and the shakes are just fine.
Good luck.
GSQ

thanks for the motivation guys, I really want to try this out and feel that I can do it because Ive kind of lost my appetite so I know I wont really struggle on having shakes rather than food. Even if i can have 2.5 - 3 pounds weight loss a week Im happy with that, im not expecting masses of weight loss because Ive already lost some weight and plus too much too soon isn't too healthy. I would be very happy if i can lose 3 stones in 4 -5 months, actually 2 stones 11 pounds, can this weight loss be achievable in 5 months?

Go for it Pixar I can't think of a single diet where you would lose MORE weight than a VLCD so why not just come try it? What is the worst that can happen? Come on... you know you want to ;)

Absolutely........ if you're doing Exante TS then the average is one stone per month. If you want a slower loss you could always try the working solution...... good luck whatever you decide :)

ahh thanks guys for the support, if it wasn't for yr help and guidance i would be so lost, so glad i found minimins, such a great place with such nice people, i fink i will try it in a couple weeks time, i want to 1st finish of my session for fl4i. xx

pixar said:
ahh thanks guys for the support, if it wasn't for yr help and guidance i would be so lost, so glad i found minimins, such a great place with such nice people, i fink i will try it in a couple weeks time, i want to 1st finish of my session for fl4i. xx

Aww you are welcome :) I know everyone here is great, I find it so much more useful than the old lighter life "counselling" sessions. Hope to hear how you are doing in a few weeks :)

Back