Want to start Lipotrim - what are your thoughts?

sbmcb

I am 16 stone 8lb (232 pounds). I had a baby 3 months ago and I am desperate to lose the weight. I always used to be around 12 stone (168 pound) but got down to 10 stone 7 (147 pounds) a few years ago then ballooned to this weight after I got married. I'm turning 30 in 12 weeks - how much do you think I could lose and will I be really flabby with excess skin?? Help :):rolleyes:

You definitely won't have any excess skin as you're young and really don't have that much to lose to begin with.

In 12 weeks you should lose between about 4 and 6 stone if you're 100%, which would see you well on your way or maybe even at your target.

I think maybe think "what if i dont start this, what weight will i be in 12 weeks?" chances are still 16st 8? so why not give it a go, see if its for you? its not easy, but nor is lugging about the extra weight that we all have. Go for it, see where you can get too xxx

Thanks girls :) totally geared up for it now. Started Sunday but absolutely hate milk and felt so sick after the shake. Think I blended with far too much ice. Gonna try and make the shakes more concentrated to get them down quicker ten make up the extra water separately x

Back