Want to try an experiment with me?

so here's the thing I don't have a thermometer, how cold are we supposed to have it? Is it like it would be from the cold tap, with no warm at all?

No, it's not an ice bath!!! Just knock it down until it's quite cool, as cool as you can comfortably stand.

the lowest my shower goes to is 20 degrees so I just switch it down to that. I must say I'm quite enjoying my cold showers and will probably carry on with them regardless of whether they increase my weightloss or not

Hmm, I might knock them off in the winter but I am definitely in a habit with them now. Amazing how many you can take at the Gym without really noticing, too.

well the cold showers didn't work for me, I was hoping for an extra pound off but only got my usual 2lb, I'm going to carry on with them for now though as I really need to lose 3lb in the next 10 days to reach my true weight before I start conso

I am getting a bit addicted to the cold showers now, they are invigorating

I really like cold showers. It's such a hot day and I'll be walking home in it tonight. I'm planning to jump in a freezing cold shower before my date tonight lol x

So now the warm weather has long passed, how many of you are keeping up the cold showers then?! :tear_drop: :D

not me lol:D Although it's not because it's too cold, i didn't see any difference in the rate of my weightloss so I ditched them, i'm on conso now so not trying to lose anymore:)

Back