Wanted please some tasty quick lunches to take to work

Hi

I am a SW virgin and I would appreciate any lunch recipes for green or red days pref low syn or syn free - saving them up for weekend:)

How about savoury rice with chunky chopped peppers red onion , mushrooms etc
It lovely.
Ruthy xxx

I like to bring in leftovers in, I make extra the night before, and usually have a tupperware of salad in the fridge just in case.

Depending on the day I like pasta for lunch, or a jacket potato and beans with some hf cheese as one of my HE A's or a laughing cow light or 2 stirred in or top it with cottage cheese and it's totally free on a green day or low syns on a red. Macaroni & cheese with salad. If its a red day then quorn fillets with veggies and some new potatoes as an HE B. Or flaked salmon or cut up chicken in a nice salad with kidney beans as an HE B and sweetcorn.

Good luck hon!
x

I make my partner the SW quiche the night before or a big BLT sandwich with WW bread as a HE B. and a banana and yogurt. 2 alpen light bars are a HE B too the chocolate orange ones are yummy. I make free soups using veg and chicken bovril as the stock.

Do you have access to a kettle/hot water? I always keep 'Mug shots' handy. The noodle ones are free on green

They are like cup a soup but bigger. They are noodle snacks. Not all are free but they are and so are the virtually fat free Super Noodles

Hi

I will try them all, cheers had a gorge lunch today on green, I think its free

9 oz cous cous
1 pint chicken or veg stock
1 avocado
1/2 lime juice
2 tbsp coriander
2 tbsp fresh mint
1 red chilli
1 red onion
1 tin chickpeas

make up the cous cous and mix all the other things together add olive oil but remember to add it to your sin list. Its lovely and makes quite a lot.

Back