Wanting to lose 6st on Slimfast is this possible?

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by Rainbowgirl69, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Rainbowgirl69

Rainbowgirl69 Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast & Healthy Eating
    Hi everyone well I started Slimfast Wednesday 19th May 2010, I would love to lose 6st if poss, so i'm doing 2 shakes n a meal. I am also doing healthy eating with it as well as water n fruit x I've also started gym n swimming again, so hope this will help as well? Has anyone lost any weight on this diet yet?

===============================

Weighed at beginning 17st 1lbs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I lost 44lb (3st 2lb) with Slim fast in 2008 then put it back on when I got pregnant (my fault, "eating for 2") I've lost nearly 36lb (2st 8lb) since I had my baby mainly with Slim Fast. So my answer is yes you can definitely lose 6 stone on Slim Fast :)

Good luck xx

4. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    ive been doing it for a month and ive lost 8.8lb and im well chuffed .. i think like all weightloss you need to be realistic over the timeframe off the loss after all they do say slow and steady wins the race but its def possible i think and i want to loose about that amount aswell give or take a couple of lbs

5. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

Hi rainbowgirl,

looks like were in similar boats!! I'm a little heavier than you to start but am hoping to lose more or less the same! Sure we can do it, specially with success stories like the above to boost us!!

:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.