Warburtons wraps pizza

boofle

Gold Member
Just made a pizza like everyone been talking about really lovely having another tomorrow i put tomato puree on, garlic, mushrooms, ham, pineapple,onions and a bit of sweetcorn.MMMMM LOL X

Hi yes they great had another today going to try them with some chicken marinated in something spicy mmmm lol x

do they do these wraps in northern ireland? can i substitute them with something else does anyone know?

I had one on Monday with tomato purer, chopped mushrooms and spring onions, prawns and mozzarella, lush.

I've also just had a warburtons thin with 2 Linda McCartney sausages, fried mushrooms and spring onions, I spread a little tomato puree on the thin instead of butter, yum.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

I bought some of these wraps on monday when I went shopping and I'm going to try them for dinner tonight - they sound so yummy!! I'm thing roasted veg and chicken, mmmm I getting hungry now lol! xx

are these just tortilla wraps with toppings on??? sorry being a bit thick lol xxx

wooo just made my first warby's wrap pizza! used a dolmio tomato and chilli pasta sauce for the base cuz i didn't have any passata or tinned tomatoes, only used 1 tbsp though! topped with a slice of ham and 40g of mozzarella cheese for 8PP in total! pictures to follow :)

I tried to make this with a normal wrap and promptly set fire to it under the grill!

what i did instead was fold it over and dry fry it in tthe frying pan for a sort of skinny calzone. Was good!

Lol, well done for saving it from a firey death and turning it into a calzone x

oh no, i binned it and made another. It's death was not in vain, though, as i did discover a delicious dindins.

Galifreyan said:
Lol, well done for saving it from a firey death and turning it into a calzone x

Haha! "firey death" really made me chuckle! ;)

I tried using a regular round wrap (shop had run out of warby's eeek!) And everything just slid out of it - the wrap couldn't stand the heat!
Total Warby convert here ;)

CGx

I love them. Just bought some and froze them to take to the caravan next week, don't care if it rains for the week I have 3 bottles of wine and my Warby's wraps lol

hi, these pizzas are scrummy! make mine with tomato puree, red onion, ham and mozarella, bake in oven til cheese bubbling. sooo nice even my 17 yr old son loves them!!!

Back