Warning - Girlie thread

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
SHOES!!!

Been browsing t'interwebbynet looking for things to reward myself with for losing weight and found these!

Glittermaryjanes.jpg

I love sparkles so these are purrrrfect!! :D

Anything you ladies have seen online that you've just thought 'yes! I have to have that!'?

Oh, and these too :D

asosdress.jpg

rosedress.png

And this one I'm definitely buying...

redherringdresspreettttyy.jpg

aw hey they are beautiful. What on earth are you doing browsing at this time of night?? xx

Been visiting my mum and only just got home so am still wide awake lol :)

Gorgeous stuff RB x
I absolutely love browsing for clothes now I am getting smaller!

i love the shoes if i was younger i would buy them i use to wear very high heels in my teens and twenties but i just cannot do heels anymore never mind i will stick to my flats ha ha

oooh! I wish I could walk in heels -i'll stick to the docs tho :D

lol i would kill my self in them shoes, trainers all way for me or flats , never been one for heals maybe i should as i always get called a short a** still :rolleyes:

Oooh can you imagine wearing those shoes out when the lights hit them, they'll look lovely! Plus the dresses are gorgeous (i love asos.com!!!)

I'm not into shoes.... infact i don't even own a pair of shoes or boots, i live in my trainers.

However those shoes are lovely..... my 4 year old daughter would love them :giggle: shame they are flats & in her size.... she'd love me forever if i got her shoes like that.

The dresses are also beautiful, i'd never wear them as my body is a mess but if i had a great body i'd wear them.

awesome...

SHOES!!!

Been browsing t'interwebbynet looking for things to reward myself with for losing weight and found these!

Glittermaryjanes.jpg

I love sparkles so these are purrrrfect!! :D

Anything you ladies have seen online that you've just thought 'yes! I have to have that!'?

Love your style rainbow babe! Those shoes are sooooooo sexy!! I love them!! What site are they from???

I havent been on in a while, how are things with you??

julz
x

ooh pretty pretty :D I brought 3 pairs of new shoes this week can't stp buying for myself each week I lose weight gonna cost me a fortune lol

Ooooh, glitter!!
I LOVE anything sparkly or shiny, must've been a magpie in a former life!
When I finally lose the plot, everyone says I'll be happy sitting in a corner with a bit of tinsel to hold!!

I love the sparkly shoes.....they are georgous. I have a weakness for bags and shoes but can't wait to buy a lovely new dress for the office christmas party

Back