Warning : Rant Ahead

Just make sure you get your tongie bars changed down as soon as you can or wear acrylic babe!!!

As fr the diet!!!!

Take control back...... You can do it!! WIth the support on here!!! Its crucial... dont do it alone....

Write a list of all the reasons you want to be slim... carry it with you everywhere.... and read it when the time strikes.....

The first few days are the worst but stick at it!!!!

It gets easier and you will feel empowered..... dont be scared to ask for help or reach out!!! We ALL do!!!!

XXX

I didn't eat for two weeks after my tongue piercing. But that is because the first time she put it through at a slight angle and decided she didn't like it. So she took it out and did it again. Absolutely horrific!!!!

I got my tongue pierced before but had to take it out after 2 days as I got gastroentetitis, and new tongue piercing and constant sickness do not mix lol! Day one went fine, day two is usually where I falter. Booh to today lol!

I got my tongue pierced before but had to take it out after 2 days as I got gastroentetitis, and new tongue piercing and constant sickness do not mix lol! Day one went fine, day two is usually where I falter. Booh to today lol!

Keep strong hun..... get all over the forum..... Join loads of threads!!!

Keep yourself busy!!!

X

Come on Hunny, you can do this!
Stay strong x x

Back