WARNING re making 'biscuits'

NooNoo1970

I have made these in past and actually never had any probs, But I have just made some out of my bar and I nearly set fire to the kitchen!!!

I chopped up a bar and put some pieces on a plate around the edges, nuked for one min...I was watching them the whole time and they came ot fine, put the second lot in, but this time I had more so put one piece in the middle of the plate, set it for 1min, ....

well it got to about 40secs, I looked at the microwave and it was full....and I mean FULL of smoke!!!!

So, Cos I have 2 sleeping babies, I shut the kitchen and hall doors, so as not to set off the smoke alarms! and then opened the windows and turned on the kitchen fan............and then cautiously opened the m/w door...god it was discusting!!! the middle piece was really burnt and still smoking!! The wo chopping boards in each hand came in handy too for fanning the smoke out the window!!!!

I know loads of people make the biscuits...but just be careful!!!

I know that wasnt suppose to be funny but i just pictured you fanning the microwave and PMSL!!! :D

LOL, no I prob looked really funny, all I was concerned about was not setting off the smoke alarm off and waking the babies!!!lol

God the house really stinks now though!!!LOL:sign0007:

A mum just came to pick up her little one and I blamed the smell on hubby burning the toast this morning:whistle:!!!...How bad is that!!!!:p

Nothing whatsever to do with me!!!!!!!!!!:innocent0002:

PMSL

Back