was doing so well

brunettebeck

Hello i'm new to this site but not to weight watchers. Following it at home and brought ww scales. Lost 6 pounds in last 4 weeks but then totally lost it this week and can't stop eating junk!

:mad: im annoyed at myself for undoing my hard work. I have put on 3 pounds. Know it's not loads but I need to get in right mindset again (i did feel really in control until husband brought me back lots of tasty goodies from england lol).

We move back to the uk in 5 weeks so i have 5 weeks to get to about 9.7 stone. losing 6 pounds in 5 weeks is possible! Just got to keep exactly to 17 points for 35 days... sounds easy when i write it! Would be if I didn't have a sweet tooth.

Hope to do it with your support though! We gonna pack our scales for the movers though so i'm just gonna assume i'm losing a pound a week - which I do normally when on 17 points.

Thanks x

Good luck and try to stick to it, I am in a bit of a lull at the mo too, and all food is looking appetising. I need to focus and be good, difficult I know.

Hope you move goes well, sunny UK heh!!

Hi and welcome. In some ways, not being able to get weighed might help you. Luckily you already know this works, it's just sticking to it isn't it? Same for all of us of course.

Good luck and you know you can do it.

Karen x

Back