Green Days Was today a green day- advice needed!

Shrimpy

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I have been doing SW (EE) since Jan and have never managed to get my head round Red & green. Would you look at what I've eaten today and let me know if its a green day or an EE day?

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix (HExb) with milk from HExA (250ml SS Milk)

Mid Morning Snack:
Apple, orange

Lunch:
Rice salad- brown rice, peppers, scallions, carrots, courgette, soy sauce, pepper and mixed herbs
Danone Activia FF Yog
Pineapple
orange

WI Snack:
orange
1 single piece of "cooked sliced chicken pieces" free on EE or 2syns on Green (rounded up...)

Dinner:
pasta with a tomato sauce (tinned tomatoes, frylight, onions, courgette, carrot,peppers, chilli, herbs)

Snack:
Coffee with a harvest Chewee 4.5 syns
and a kelloggs fibre plus 5.5syns (or hEXb-2)

Is this a green or EE day???

Thanks!

Wheres ya 2nd hex a?? Eat some cheese, its an order ;)

So does that mean I have a mug of hot milk (with cinnamon) ,other HExA and a treatsize Dairy Milk to make my syns 10.5?

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(does a happy dance)

Funnily enough, I pondered my food day yesterday and it seemed I'd done a green.

I've always stuck with EE as its all I know but I may now throw in a few green to get the extra HEs. Off to Nandos for lunch today so probably today will be an EE but I may go green for the rest of the week as the extra chesse and HEA Bs may well suit me.

Yep sure was a green day - I used to do mainly red days but have recently been doing green. I am loving the fullness feeling becuase of the carbs & it hasn't half stopped me snacking too!

Loving the idea of having "syn free" fibre plus bars!!!!!!!! :D I usually syn one of those a night, so yum! Though today was an EE day, I'll maybe look into doing a few more greens to see how it affects my weight loss. :)

Back