Watch-her-fly's s&s diary!

Fantastic!

Thanks everyone :) I need pictures as can never see a difference in real life!! Xxx

Are you doing the 3 packs a day then ? I went for the 4 so I won't cheat. And it's more spread out. I save my choc bar till evening and have with a mug of tea. Only day 6 so still trying out what's best. Good luck, Sue
Good luck Sue! X

Haven't you done fantastic. You must feel really great. I'm a newbie on day 6 with 8 stone to go. But as the Chinese say. Every journey starts with just I step ! Sue
Just keep at it.....

We all have our moments... our slips... our bad days/weeks....

Just keep going and you will get there!!!

This forum is brill for keeping you motivated.... I couldnt have done iot witout the girls on here!!!

X

Sue Whittle said:
Are you doing the 3 packs a day then ? I went for the 4 so I won't cheat. And it's more spread out. I save my choc bar till evening and have with a mug of tea. Only day 6 so still trying out what's best. Good luck, Sue

Hiya

I am doing a weird mix, 1 lipotrim shake (like one pack) and two packs plus protein and veg. I have really stepped up my exercise so thought the protein would help :)

Well done on making a start this journey is hard but with amazing results xx

Its so hard to use up the lipotrim isn't it!!! Lol...... I have one for my dinner tomorrow!!!!! BooOooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling good today - have been to the gym 4 times this week, including doing the first day of c25k on the treadmill - I can't actually believe it!! Hope my speeds are ok but it's a bit of a guessing game! I'm really enjoying going hard on the exercise but am feeling a bit lethargic. It's hard because I want to lose weight but also get really fit!! Hope I won't burn out!

Enjoyed my mac cheese with chicken and veg - yummy!!

Xxx

Back