Watch Sugarsnappea shrink!

Thought I would write on here today, as I have had a revelation :D

Today, I have revised for hours. At about 2pm, I decided I needed to join a gym or just get more exercise than what I am getting.
SOO, I looked online at a cheap one near to me ... none. But then I discovered the Council Gyms - £30 all in, no contract, that includes all classes, swimming and unlimited gym etc etc! Bargain!
So I think I am going to join. On Monday evening I am going to have a tour and see if its the right thing for me. To make it all even better, my bf is joining me!!! :) So that should be lovely!
Both getting fit together ;) I am quite excited about this.

I have an exam tomorrow. I really am scared about it, but hey ho. whatever happens hey?! I have worked my best. Thats all I can do ;)

Today - has been ok food wise. I had toast and jam this morn (all low fat/sugar etc etc) so that was only 130 cals MAX. Then lunch was some pasta thing, which was 400 cals. So thats 530 so far. then for dinner we are having sweet and sour chicken with a bit of rice :)
And a muller yoghurt later if i want something sweet! so overall a good day I think. I just dont know why the weight isn't coming off like it did at the beginning :( Feels so slow and non-existant atm. I was aiming for at least 2 pounds this week - but I know I m not going to as I have 3 days left til weigh in and so far I have lost .8 of a pound. So thats rubbish really.
My IBS is causing havoc though, and my bowel movements aren't all the frequent. Probs coz of the stress. That irritates me!

I cant wait for this evening, I am having a glass of wine with my dinner and a nice cuddle off the OH :) The wine is naughty, but I dont ever drink so I think it will be a nice treat! Plus I tend not to eat when I drink ;)

Anyway - best dash. Overall a good day so far!!
xx

Havn't posted in 4 whole days? Where have those days gone?!?!

well this week I have STS (?!) I really dont know whats going on, I do have a sneaky suspicion it is soemthing to do with not having my break from my pill.

Anyway - I have taken a big step today. I WENT TO THE GYM! wahhoo! I havnt been for about 8 months. So it felt great getting into my gear.
I managed 30 mins on crosstrainer, 10 mins on treatmill (fast walk really), and 5 mins on bike. I was absolutely knackered (and stupidly I hadn't eaten) so I called it a day. I had a ham salad roll for lunch :)

I am feeling quite great now. I loved the feeling of the sweat going down my face, made me think my fat was melting haha!

Also having a skinny chick wiggling her arse in front of my made me move faster on the xtrainer LOL. I am going again tomorrow, my bf is coming too - so that should be fun. I wil be motivated to work my arse off, dont want him thinking I am really unfit! lol.

For dinner, I am having a chicken kiev (low fat one!) and a big egg salad, and maybe a small jacket spud aswell as I have earnt it :p

I had an exam yesterday - and it couldnt have gone better. Next one is not until 29th so I have plently of time to work out and chilax =)

SSP is a happy bunny!

Sounds like you're doing great hun.
Have fun at the gym today.
XXX

ty AG! :)

well yesterday was a funny day. Didnt eat proper meals, I was just eating bits here and there but all the wrong bits. Popcorn at the cinema, a few chips, a crumpet - the only good thing was my porridge breakfast!!! lol.
Today will be better!! As I got on the scales - and this week looks like its going to be another STS!
I had my last pill though yesterday, so hopefully after this period, things will start going back to normal!
I went to gym twice this week, going again on Sunday, then its closed mon and tues. Then gym on Wed, thurs and Fri. and sunday :D
I am a good girl!

i am working funny hours today, so I have had crunchy nut for brekkie, I am working 11-3 so no time for lunch! At 3 I will probs have something like a snack bar or another bowl of cereal. Then dinner with lots of salad tonight.

Going to walk to work - so thats over 3 miles :)
and I am going to put some tunes on after work and give the flat a good tidy whilst dancing lol. I love that :D

anyway! Hope I have a good day today, and work isnt too bad!
x

jeez. 4 days since I last posted.

I have had my break from my pill - usually I come on the day after my first pill free day. Well I am 5 days on and still no period. So I did a pregnancy test - negative.
Rang NHS direct explained all my symptoms - and explained how the last 4 weeks I have not lost any and instead gained. She said it really sounded like I was pregnant and to go to doctors. So I went.

She told me to do another pregnancy test today, and one on thursday. But when I got home, I had a 1 minute bleed. after that minute, there was NO more blood - and hasnt been any since 4 hours later. Strange hey?

Anyway. foodwise its been crap. I have been sticking to 1500 and under, but day before yesterday I had a chinese because I just craved it so much. I gave in. Which i do feel like it was a waste really. Today has been ok. Cereal, ham salad roll, dinner is chicken thigh and steamed veg. Bit better :p

So I am quite confused as to what is going on - pregnant or not? Why are the 2 tests that I have done negative? Admittedly one was the DAY my period was late, so that might not have been accurate.

emotional day - lots of crying, and tea drinking LOL.

hopefully tomorrow is a better day :)

Back