water additives

Hmm no i havent :\
it falls out in the bath, and when i brush it (think thats normal) and if i have a black cardi on with my hair down its all over the cardi. Never gone docs as wernt sure if this happens to everyone... xx

I chose S&S over Exante as they did a sample pack- I stuck with S&S because I loved the samples and realised Exante didn't do meals so I never got round to trying! I did bid on some Exante bars on ebay but the pic of them was on a carpet floor and I thought..... I don't want to eat stuff from other people's floors!

stef2009 said:
Hey everyone, im currently looking into either doing exante or slim and save, dont know how to decide they both sound very similar, how did u choose?

I am also a juice only girl, no tea,coffee,fizzy pop etc. I was also going to put a small amount of robinsons no added sugar in my bottles of water and hope its ok :)

xx

The Robinsons juice is a no no on a VLCD. There are very few drinks that are ketosis friendly. It could easily keep you out of ketosis. Especially if that's all you drink. Go for a safer option or get water flavourings

yeah i would be abit paranoid about buying on ebay, prob wouldnt save that much anyway!

Hairloss- Gonna see how i go on :)

And robinsons is a no-no but someone on here uses a very tiny bit and still does ok... will see how that one pans out, or will use the flavouring! :D xx

If I really needed flavoured water I think I'd buy the Coke Zero or some of the flavoured waters with Malic acid. I wouldn't fancy using squash personally. I'm probably a bit odd though as I quite like plain old water and I very rarely have anything but plain water and earl grey tea.

Hair loss does affect some people when they are on a vlcd. Might be worth posting something about it on the vlcd forum.

I did a bit of research because I was losing my hairline quite rapidly and came across a suggestion to use essential oils. 10 drops of rose mixed with 10 drops of sage. Leave sealed to mix for about 2-3 days. Massage onto scalp and leave over-night. Rinse off in the morning. Continue this process daily for as long as you need to.

Also, add some rose&sage into your regular conditioner.

I've only been doing this for about a week so I can't really sing the praises of this remedy yet. Fingers crossed x

If i can get water flavourings or buy flavoured water from the shop thats allowed i'll be doing that, if not i may have to have a splash of juice as i'd never be-able to follow the diet drinking plain water, it makes me gag <-- weirdo lol

Brilliant thanks hun :) will have alittle look into that for hair-loss, hey who knows it might make my hair stop falling out! :D xx

Thankyou i will :) x

There is also a link to the Exante drinks sticky in the Frequently Asked Questions sticky on the main S&S forum.

Got a huge list and off to sainsburys later lol I think buying the water etc will cost more than the bloody diet ha. maybe i'll have to learn to love water :rolleyes:

xx

Back