water? amounts?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Lusciouslump, 21 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Lusciouslump

Lusciouslump Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Sorry to be a pest, but I've kinda sussed that 4 litres a day is fine, but is that included in the shakes and black tea/coffee? Or, is the water added to the shakes separate? Sorry, I'm in numpty mode today.:confused:
    I guess I'm nervous as I'm starting LT tomorrow :eek: and want to be on the ball!
    Thanks in advance x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    The 240ml minimum amount of water that you add to each shake does not count towards your water intake. I have 600ml water in each of my shake and that does count because anything over the 240 counts. Tea and coffee etc all go towards your water amount per day.

4. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

I'm a bit confused. On my Lipotrim carrier bag it says at least 2 litres a day, not 4. I have been drinking about 3.5-4 anyway because it said to on here - but where does that info come from, please, if not Lipotrim?

5. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    The Lipotrim bag says at least 2 litres per day.

One week I drank 2 litres per day and lost 2lb.
    The next week I drank 4 litres per day and lost 4lb.

This has happened to me several times so I know that drinking more water helps you lose weight quicker. If you don't want to drink more than 2 litres then don't, but most people here do.

6. Lusciouslump

Lusciouslump Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    ah, thats grand :D at least i know now!

thank you x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.