Water Challenge

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
I haven't been doing so well with my water this week. I can just about manage the minimum and before i used to drink nearly 4 litres. I did decide to reduce this to 3 litres as this gave me a better weightloss.:D

But i really have to get back upto 3 - 3.5 litres a day and I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with their water and wanted to join me :).

So tmrw, i am going to aim for 3 litres :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: . I need to make sure i get up early so i can drink all my water by 6pm :).

Anyone want to join me??

xx :cool:

ive been really struggling last few days, im on 1200 plan now but just cant seem to drink more than the minimum, ill join u :D

:D :D :D SUPER :D :D :D . I have started 790 this week and its having an effect on how much i drink. I think once you finish SS you kinda dont feel the need to drink so much. But i can feel the effects of not drinking already. I really want to keep up with my water even after i finish CD. I does make you look alot healthier and people cannot stop commenting on how clear my skin is, its ace, lol.:D

So you aiming for 3 litres tmrw too or shall we start with the minimum tmrw?

xx :)

yeah definately 3 litres tomorrow, i notice a difference if i dont drink too much so try and make up for it the next day but it dont always work that way, hubby drinks half his water before i even get up in a morning, i just cant drink that much so soon after getting up :(

just wish weather was a bit nicer, have no probs drinking loads then. Im at a wedding on weds but im gonna do my best to drink as much as i can

We CAN do this :D

I will join you aswell as i can only manage 3 pints!

3 pints is a good start. I couldnt even manage 1 when i first started. I think its a matter of taking things at a pace that you feel comfortable with and doesnt leave you feeling bloated and like you cant move. I used to try and drink 5 - 5.5 litres and i used to feel absolutley awful. :(

Lets hope we can encourage each other to drink more :) xx

yeah definately 3 litres tomorrow, i notice a difference if i dont drink too much so try and make up for it the next day but it dont always work that way, hubby drinks half his water before i even get up in a morning, i just cant drink that much so soon after getting up :(

just wish weather was a bit nicer, have no probs drinking loads then. Im at a wedding on weds but im gonna do my best to drink as much as i can

We CAN do this :D

I totally agree with the weather. I'm sure youwill be able to drink 3 litres, sometimes its just a matter of making time to drink, thats the problem i have.

I really wish i could exercise more, because i know that would help me drink 1 ltre easy. But i'm not on enough cals yet :(

I hope you have a good time at the wedding. I am really hoping to go to one this summer. NOw that i have lost most of my weight, i really want to get dressed up and enjoy myself.

if i hadnt got married last year id invite u to mine :D

awww, i have never been to a traditonal christian kinda wedding. I know that everyone wears big hats, is that right, lol.

We have lotsa asian weddings with lotsa bhangra dancing and food, it fab. Its kinda like that wedding scene in the film 'Bend it like Beckham', i dont know if you've seen it, lol.

Way togo on finishing your 2.5 litres. I cant drink anything after 8ish or else i am up all night going to the loo. So i will stop at 2.5 today. :(

Ihope you manage to finish your 1/2 litre later :) woooo xx

I think i am going to go now. I wanted to watch Die Hard 2. I dont know if its started yet, i think it has :(.

I will be back tmrw to post how much i have had to drink. Lets hope its 3 litres.

Good luck with your water tmrw guys :) xx

awww, i have never been to a traditonal christian kinda wedding. I know that everyone wears big hats, is that right, lol.

We have lotsa asian weddings with lotsa bhangra dancing and food, it fab. Its kinda like that wedding scene in the film 'Bend it like Beckham', i dont know if you've seen it, lol.

Way togo on finishing your 2.5 litres. I cant drink anything after 8ish or else i am up all night going to the loo. So i will stop at 2.5 today. :(

Ihope you manage to finish your 1/2 litre later :) woooo xx

no big hats at my wedding, i went to florida and did it there, just me hubby and my 2 kids :D

just about finished my 1/2, i always take a bottle to bed with me as well as i tend to wake up thirsty but all too often end up goin the loo in night :(

never watched all of bend it like beckham, always catch it when its just started or halfway in lol, got the dvd tho but never get the time

do like the die hard films tho, gonna watch die hard 4 next week :D

good luck 2 u 2 with the water

Hey ladies, ive always struggled with the water intake (was never much of a big drinker, some days b4 CD i would manage on 500ml (bad i kno). I used to do the min, but now im trying to increase it to 3litres. I find what helps me is to put extra water in my shakes and to drink 500mls with my shake, i sip of my shake, then one sip of my water etc etc. It also makes me feel full so i dnt get tempted to eat.

ooooooh do you have room for another .. lol

I was doing ok with my water but past two days Ive not been doing too good, so far today Ive drank 1 litre .. 2 to go?!

ooooooh do you have room for another .. lol

I was doing ok with my water but past two days Ive not been doing too good, so far today Ive drank 1 litre .. 2 to go?!

welcome aboard :D

well i started well but not too good since, 1 1/2 litres down, mind u thats probably more than this time last few days :D

Yey, more people :clap:, thats super. :D :D

:grouphugg:Welcome!! :grouphugg:

Lets hope we can all manage to drink our water today :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop:. I think we were aiming for 3 litres :rolleyes:, but you can set your own goals, whatever youfeel comfortable to start off with :).

I have had 1 Litre so far:). I got up late again :mad: so all plans for today are cancelled, well maybe. The weather is too unpredictable today:mad:. One min its raining very hard and the next its sunshine, i do not want to get soaked today.

I am having my next litre in about a half hour and then another at about 5ish i think.

But i have had an extra 6 oz with my milkshake :D.

Lancslass, can you believe that die hard 2 wasnt even on last night :eek:. It said it would be in the paper but then i think they had a change of mind:mad:. Cliffhanger was on instead, i dont like that. I only like Sly Stallone in the Rocky movies. I have a box set of all 5 :). I will have to get 6 on dvd or get another box set, its so annoying :mad:, lol.

I do like the Die hard movies, i will be watching 4.0 but propbaly not until fiance has some free time. I dont like action movies too much but i love die hard.

So how is everyone else doing today?? I hope you are drinking that water and having a good day :).

xx :)

wondered why i couldnt find die hard when i was flicking through tv, ended up watching sommat on discovery

im gonna have to watch me water intake in next couple of hours, going for a spray tan at 7, dont wanna be wanting to go loo halfway through :rolleyes:

wondered why i couldnt find die hard when i was flicking through tv, ended up watching sommat on discovery

im gonna have to watch me water intake in next couple of hours, going for a spray tan at 7, dont wanna be wanting to go loo halfway through :rolleyes:

lol, that would be so funny, sorry for laughing, hehe :D. Whenever i hear spray tan it makes me think of that episode of Friends when ross tries to have one done but he doesn't know when to turn around etc and just looks awful in the end, lol :D :D :D. I love friends, even when you have seen the episodes a million times they always make you laugh, lol:D :D.

oooo, what did you watch on discovery?? I like to watch the history channel alot. But last night i just ended up watching the end of Rocky 5 :) (this one is my least fav tho) on sky 1 and then i watched my super ex girlfirend on DVD. It was better than i expected it to be. :rolleyes:

I hope things go well with the spray tan. I think one of the struggles with drinking so much water on CD is that you do have to plan everything out so that you dont need the loo at inappropriate times. I missed out on alot of shoppng trips :( when i first started because i knew i would need the loo on the way to either manchester or birmingham and i hate train loos. :(

But now i'm ok with things :) and i enjoy shopping more because i can fit into smaller sizes and i dont feel like a huge whale, yey :).

xx

Back