Water Fast

I've looked into it, its perfectly safe, not much differant from Lipotrim as there are so few calories in Lipotrim and I wont be doing it long enough to be depleating nutrients. Im sure you get this kinda of thing when you tell people you are doing lipotrim people swearing its dangerous and you will die,,haha... Im just detoxing and my body will be kicked into ketosis the same as it would with Lipotrim. Im feeling great anyway. Hungry but hey ho thats not a prob as Im determined. Im to start taking a fibreclear every second day lol. Thank you for your cercerns though and I have definatly noted the one about when you drink to much water it can kill you. I have heard of this before but I can assure you I will definatly not be drinking anywhere near the amount to do that. I googled it after to check on that, thank you .... Hope your all having a fab day. speak soon x x x x x x

Hunny no offence but I personally know someone who damaged themselves in this kinda way and VLCDs are nutritionally balanced...

Im on the Lipotrim now, ive lost 21 pounds, im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy :)

congrats!!! :D xx

Did you manage to not have anything apart from water for 7 days?! Bloody well done!! Xx

Fuddgetaboutit) I think it was just under 2 weeks that I lost that much xxxx.... Seriously thank you for all the positive comments. and thanks to the peeps who are were concerned too.... Im not sure what Starvation mode is. Do you mean ketosis ?... I thought that would be a good thing.... Anyway seriously this is so good right, all through out the years I have suffered on and off with psoriasis and the last bout has lasted since I had my post natal depression a year ago. its been very bad.... Do you know what !!! by day 6 of the water fast it was nearly gone of my elbows and head and now it TOTALLY CLEAR !!! omg.... I am sooooo happy, and I swear I think that the water thing really helped clear up my bloating, even on the lipotrim beofre I still had it but it did start to go but took ages, but id say day 4 of water fast it had totally i mean totally gone, its something ive suffered with for years.... The last time I started Lipotrim I found it hard for the first couple of weeks, but the water thing seriously just eased me right into Lipotrim. I actually felt like id had a proper meal the first one i had,, hahahaha.. not suprising really... I am so happy im on Lipotrim and im even happier I done the water fast first. I learned so much about myself and my emotions to food that week, as cheesy as that sounds. I know everyone is doing well on Lipotrim but if at anytime you want to I would recomend water fasting it has such positive results, im not talking weight lose here as thats not why I done it. . . look it up honestly its a lot more benficial than one would think.... I am sooooooooooooooooo happy and Im looking forward to having fab results like so many of you on here... thank you for taking the time to read my posts and keep up the good work guys !!!!!!!! :)

and Mrs Jk no offence taken as I know what I done was perfectly safe as Im a healthy person and I wasnt overloading with water, sorry to hear about your friend.

Hi jemmy,
Wow thats great! You are right about water fasting, it is safe for a week and like i said before im going to water fast 2 days a week once im maintaining my weight. I might try water fasting for one week probs before Christmas. I did think you might of put weight on when going from water fast to lipotrim but you obviously didnt. Thanks for posting your storey was very interesting. and i do think that some comments people make about certain things.. dont they say that about Lipotrim and we get very defensive.... so go you! im glad you went ahead and done it and it worked! Ill let you know how my water fast week goes when I decide to do it lol. x

Thank you soooo much Lucy. Its a great idea for you do do the fast xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thank you for your support x

Back