Water flavoring

Thats surprising when theres fruit juice in it. Think Ill steer clear

I read on here that coke zero is allowed but can't see that on the stuff from s&s unless I'm missing it. Does anyone know?

Rocky Road said:
I read on here that coke zero is allowed but can't see that on the stuff from s&s unless I'm missing it. Does anyone know?

Was the same I think someone emailed on and they confirmed it was ok x

Was the same I think someone emailed on and they confirmed it was ok x

Hmm that is good then as I think I would miss diet coke if I had to give it up completely.

Rocky Road said:
Hmm that is good then as I think I would miss diet coke if I had to give it up completely.

I just have zero x

Oh yes yes, I'll just have zero. I saw other people say that they maybe only have one in a day so perhaps I'll keep it to a minimum as well.

Rocky Road said:
Oh yes yes, I'll just have zero. I saw other people say that they maybe only have one in a day so perhaps I'll keep it to a minimum as well.

Mmmm I had 4 yesterday !!

Yes I know the rules are 500ml couldn't resist though and it doesn't really effect the losses ! :)

Hi again. After my last post I emailed slim and save and here is the reply in case anyone is interested :)

Hi Elizabeth,

Because coke zero contains malic acid and not citric acid its fine as long as in moderation (2 cans per day 660ml)

The drinks listed below are currently suitable to have on Slim & Save
diet. However, when purchasing branded products please ensure the
ingredents do not contain citric acid:-

* Tea
* Coffee
* Coke Zero
* Asda Diet Coke
* Dr Pepper Zero
* Bouillon
* Green Tea
* Peppermint Tea
* Tescos own Strawberry Water
* Asda Cola Zero Sainsbury's Flavoured Still Water (Raspberry & Cranberry, Peach, Apple & Blackberry)
* Sainsbury's Diet Cola
* Sainsbury's Classic Diet Cola
* Sainsbury's Classic Zero

Kind regards,

Steph

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: SAE-969-45592
Department: Customer Services
Type: Issue
Priority: Normal

Rocky Road said:
Hi again. After my last post I emailed slim and save and here is the reply in case anyone is interested :)

Hi Elizabeth,

Because coke zero contains malic acid and not citric acid its fine as long as in moderation (2 cans per day 660ml)

The drinks listed below are currently suitable to have on Slim & Save
diet. However, when purchasing branded products please ensure the
ingredents do not contain citric acid:-

* Tea
* Coffee
* Coke Zero
* Asda Diet Coke
* Dr Pepper Zero
* Bouillon
* Green Tea
* Peppermint Tea
* Tescos own Strawberry Water
* Asda Cola Zero Sainsbury's Flavoured Still Water (Raspberry & Cranberry, Peach, Apple & Blackberry)
* Sainsbury's Diet Cola
* Sainsbury's Classic Diet Cola
* Sainsbury's Classic Zero

Kind regards,

Steph

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: SAE-969-45592
Department: Customer Services
Type: Issue
Priority: Normal

Ohhhh that's interesting thanks for updating us x

It's always wise to check the labels though because sometimes they change things and sneak citric acid in.

BordersGirl said:
It's always wise to check the labels though because sometimes they change things and sneak citric acid in.

No worries tar x

My white wine flavour is ordered so tomorrow I party lol.

I debated the white wine one lol! Went for the orange instead!

I put 2 teaspoons in a 2l bottle of fizzy water and treat that as my juice :D

I had the white wine one earlier- I wasn't overly impressed by its likeness to wine, but it did taste quite nice lol

Lexie_dog said:
I debated the white wine one lol! Went for the orange instead!

I put 2 teaspoons in a 2l bottle of fizzy water and treat that as my juice :D

Ohhh sounds lovely

I could not live without my flavourings...I have orange, lemon, white wine and mixed fruits....I love them all and alter between them all. I dont do regular water well. I have also made some orange ice pops....a little bit less flavour than an orange maid, but do the job when sitting at night watching everyone else eat.

mummyrodgers said:
I could not live without my flavourings...I have orange, lemon, white wine and mixed fruits....I love them all and alter between them all. I dont do regular water well. I have also made some orange ice pops....a little bit less flavour than an orange maid, but do the job when sitting at night watching everyone else eat.

I bought the orange but I stick with water and coke zero x

I still have half of my orange one I got a month ago, so really good value. Might try another next month

Using a teaspoon per litre of water

I think that is why I'm overweight to start with as if it's the choice between orange and wine I take the wine lol. I think I might get another with next order also as i can take plain water but not if there is a choice :)

Go on be a little devil and have the wine one.......one thought after being on this diet for 6 months, and not drinking, I am going to be such a cheep date when i start again...LOL

Back