Water flavoring

mummyrodgers said:
Go on be a little devil and have the wine one.......one thought after being on this diet for 6 months, and not drinking, I am going to be such a cheep date when i start again...LOL

Lol ....... 1 wine you'd be sparko on the floor ?

I've not had a drink since lasts he beginning of last year when I found out I was pregnant. I would be a seriously cheap date. I reckon a white wine spritzer would knock me for six, and this is the girl that up until two years ago could drink most men under the table. Oh dear. Lol

jess181989 said:
I've not had a drink since lasts he beginning of last year when I found out I was pregnant. I would be a seriously cheap date. I reckon a white wine spritzer would knock me for six, and this is the girl that up until two years ago could drink most men under the table. Oh dear. Lol

He he !!

I wish I could say I had gone as long without a drink but alas no lol. I don't intend drinking until my birthday next month so I'll be dry for a few weeks..... Oh apart from the s&s alternative lol.

Rocky Road said:
I wish I could say I had gone as long without a drink but alas no lol. I don't intend drinking until my birthday next month so I'll be dry for a few weeks..... Oh apart from the s&s alternative lol.

I can take it or leave it tbh but it's so nice to chill on a Friday evening with a drink which Wong happen for a while x

interesting

dont forget Elizabeth if you are going to have a drink on your birthday you need to get out of ketosis before you drink anything because it is really dangerous to drink alcohol whilst on the diet. There is a thread about this somewhere it can cause real damage.

How did it work with a sodastream? I've wanted one since they were rereleased, my gran used to have one brings back memories from before I knew what dieting was.

What does the orange one taste like? Im hesitant cos im scared it will taste like dissolved paracetomal! Ewwwww! Xxx

Uhh, Im not sure about the wine flavouring!

I have the orange currently is nice,sweet only need a tint bit.

Gonna try the mixed fruits next. They last me a good six weeks

yeh orange is a nice change as well sometimes there is a bit of powder in the bottom of the glass but is nothing paracetamol lol

i know exactly what you mean !!! ohhhh i tried making biscuits with the porrige they would have been nice hadnt i added a gazillion sweetners whole might i add lol

slightly embarressed was like biting into paracetamol ewwwwwwwwwwww

munchbunch said:
i know exactly what you mean !!! ohhhh i tried making biscuits with the porrige they would have been nice hadnt i added a gazillion sweetners whole might i add lol

slightly embarressed was like biting into paracetamol ewwwwwwwwwwww

Looooool ewwww thats so funny! Maybe a little less sweetner and some cinnamon? :) x

I know id not read the bit where the preson who made them had said they had crushed them up !!!

I made them again the other night though with no sweetners deffo not for me i think was like chewing card lol

Back