Water Flavouring!!!!!!!!1

Miss-Piggy

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I just read on another thread that we are limited to one teaspoon of flavouring per day! I was told by my CDC that this was unlimited and could be added to all of our water.
Could someone please advise me on what is correct as I really do not want to mess up!

Thanks

I believe they now say not to have more than 1 teaspoon per day, but that still makes up 1 litre so you should be fine :)

Last edited:
Yep, 1 tsp per day is what we were told at the Training Day on Saturday. I didn't realise it was limited either, but luckily I didn't drink a lot. You also need to watch as it can knock some people out of ketosis, but I think you'd have to be very unlucky for this to happen.

hee hee....I dunno!!! thought the LL stuff was pretty much the same apart from the Inulin (you must be pretty "regular" with all that extra fibre...lol!!!) .....hrm.....I flipin love water flavouring.:D

You can make 1 teaspoon do 2 litres of water easily, maybe a bit more. I don't like it too strong anyway. I make up a 2 litre jug and put half a teaspoon in and it is fine. Also, this weather, I am heating my pint glass of water up in the microwave for 1 - 2 minutes first, it's surprisinglky OK.
Ann

Back