Water flavouring

DaveP

Having been off the diet I can now confirm without a question my mind that the water flavourings are bad............

I have never ever had rear tooting so bad. It buildsup so much so that I get a stomach ache. Then have to go to the toilets and let rip an enormous toot. Then im fine. But 20 mins later the pains come back and i have to visit the loo again. It is just tooting though, no ummmmmmmm no solid stuffs just a bit of breeze.

gosh thats attractive

lol... well you just made me laugh! hahaha

Kellie=];639539 said:
gosh thats attractive

shhhhhhh Kellie it's a serious problem. I'm just lucky the office and the toilet are close otherwise id never get any work done.

:(:(:( You're supposed to be sympathetic. I also suppose I've just blown my chances of impressing any ladies on here with my new figure in a few months time.

LOL - you are not wrong about the toot toot! even worse when the geyser starts up! I like the St Clements though.

I think its the fact that you refered to it as a "toot toot" that was so wierd lol

Dave, I can TOTALLY sympathise! A few more tooters, and we'll have a choir!

I tried it at a meeting one week and thought it wasn't too bad so bought a pot and I had one spoonful out of it and couldn't drink it.

Too artificial for me - all I could taste was sweetener. :(

shhhhhhh Kellie it's a serious problem. I'm just lucky the office and the toilet are close otherwise id never get any work done.

:(:(:( You're supposed to be sympathetic. I also suppose I've just blown my chances of impressing any ladies on here with my new figure in a few months time.

:rotflmao: well you've definitely blown, that's for sure :)

Not had that problem myself, maybe cos I only drink (lots of) the fruits of the forest --- unfortunately it don't send me to the loo at all.

One good thing Dave is just think of all the calories you're burning up going to and from the loo!

He doesn't burn calories going to the loo though, He has jet propulsion and the force of the wind pushes him there!

I have noticed that 3 guys have agreed on it but no girls. Maybe its a guy thing? Or maybe we are just willing to admit something like this. the reason I called it a toot was to be polite. Words like rip, fart, explosion might not go down well with too many of the of the forum folk.

This has put me off the water flavourings!!!!!

LOL it's not done that but it has put me off being alone in a room with Dave, Mike, BL and a few large jugs of flavoured water :D

Glad you still don't mind being in the same room as me Katie!!! I'm thinking of renaming my house at the moment - how does "Trumpton" sound?

Back